Author Topic: hey look what I found.  (Read 3723 times)

dan_death

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
Re: hey look what I found.
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2007, 02:28:40 am »
Ugh. Food-depraved rib cages do not equal sexy. It's the total opposite.

Pshhhpfff, to you it's not, although the person did draw them a little skinny.

But I still like this picture better.

Sometimes I wounder if the people who can draw like that make themselves some hentai just for them...........
talking as an artist who's tried, not really.
you'll get annoyed looking at your own stuff because you'll start noticing all the little things you don't like about that picture.

I get annoyed at my own drawings because I can't draw worth crap! xD I did, one time, when I was drawing Vash from Trigun, I drew him almost exactly like the picture, except I can't recreate it, and a long with other anime drawings I was doing that day.

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2007, 06:41:48 pm »

Sometimes I wounder if the people who can draw like that make themselves some hentai just for them...........
talking as an artist who's tried, not really.
you'll get annoyed looking at your own stuff because you'll start noticing all the little things you don't like about that picture.

I get annoyed at my own drawings because I can't draw worth crap! xD I did, one time, when I was drawing Vash from Trigun, I drew him almost exactly like the picture, except I can't recreate it, and a long with other anime drawings I was doing that day.

anyways, even if you draw it well, you'll be like..."eh... something's off." .... oh oh! I know, like that one girl from lucky star. That's what it's like.

anyways, this pic brings up an interesting problem: a severe lack of Chrono wallpapers. And I'm not talking about stitching images together, but rather, like this one, wallpapers that were made from scratch.

I'm making a wallpaper from my friend Stitchy on Deviantart (who's making my Kidd Tatoo.). But I'm not amazingly adept at colored drawings, and we could always use a few more.

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2007, 06:47:32 pm »

fuck yeah! Kid's ni- ....that blonde hair'd Sahala's nipples are poking out...
ya know, talking about Hentai of THAT girl makes me feel extra dirty, and paranoid lol. to this day i've never put her name and hentai into google like i do with other anime girls, its alway Chrono Cross Hentai rofl. damn you square! and you're clever ways to fight hentai >.<

grey_the_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2007, 07:03:21 pm »

ya know, talking about Hentai of THAT girl makes me feel extra dirty, and paranoid lol. to this day i've never put her name and hentai into google like i do with other anime girls, its alway Chrono Cross Hentai rofl. damn you square! and you're clever ways to fight hentai >.<
I've seen it. there's a grand total (not making this up.) 30 picture, 20 of which are crap, and 2 straight hentai manga, one involving Kid and rape, the other Sergelynx and harle.

Basically, it's mostly crap and not worth googling.

dan_death

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2007, 07:21:22 pm »

anyways, even if you draw it well, you'll be like..."eh... something's off." .... oh oh! I know, like that one girl from lucky star. That's what it's like.

Have you been spying on me??? Because I drew Konata from Lucky Star along with Vash.

grey_the_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2007, 08:37:53 pm »

Have you been spying on me??? Because I drew Konata from Lucky Star along with Vash.
...... cause nobody else could have possibly watched that show and know about yue.

dan_death

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2007, 08:54:39 pm »

...... cause nobody else could have possibly watched that show and know about yue.

Ahhh, I love that show, I love the randomness, but Hare+Guu is my kind of random, it's like they based it on how crazy I am.

XcyrusX

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • myspace.com/nathan98023
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2007, 02:36:13 am »

I've seen it. there's a grand total (not making this up.) 30 picture, 20 of which are crap, and 2 straight hentai manga, one involving Kid and rape, the other Sergelynx and harle.

Qft.

grey_the_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2007, 04:41:44 pm »

Qft.
saw it too huh?

XcyrusX

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2007, 08:40:58 pm »

Qft.
saw it too huh?

Yeah only the one with Kid though... I don't really feel like seeing Lynx/panther d**k.  Haha  :D

grey_the_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2007, 09:37:17 pm »

Qft.
saw it too huh?

Yeah only the one with Kid though... I don't really feel like seeing Lynx/panther d**k.  Haha  :D
I didn't like that one. Not really into rape in general.

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2007, 09:53:01 pm »

Qft.
saw it too huh?

just making the quote box bigger, don't mind me.

XcyrusX

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2007, 04:38:54 am »

Qft.
saw it too huh?

So do you prefer the Lynx one to the Kid one? lol This is getting big.

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 20, 2007, 04:33:11 pm »

Qft.
saw it too huh?

I don't think I have seen the one with Lynx

XcyrusX

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 20, 2007, 04:37:43 pm »

Qft.
saw it too huh?

I don't think I have seen the one with Lynx
Yeah me neither, wonder if Grey has?