Poll

1-5 Rate this theory! 5 being the best!

Author Topic: Guile Clones  (Read 2500 times)

XcyrusX

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • myspace.com/nathan98023
Re: Guile Clones
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2007, 07:19:21 pm »
1) Stop using those stupid chess terms, it makes you look like an ass.

2) Crono can float too: Luminaire. And, of course, speaking of that there's also Serge's Luminaire. Then there's half a dozen other Techs in CC like Korcha's Headbutt & Miki's DanceOnAir that show the characters floating in mid-air.

3) Guile was originally planned on being Magus as has been stated NUMEROUS times, but then shit happened and they took it out, but they left him looking slightly like him and with that floaty deal at a little nod & wink to the gamers/fans.

KING ME! Oh wait, too late, I already RULE! YES! I win $10 for winning 2nd Place in a beauty contest! AND I rolled doubles!

1) Don't get so butt hurt for me joking around makes you look like an ass.

2)Good point (That would have solved issue first post).

3)Knew that already = ).

4)See #1

XcyrusX

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2007, 07:24:44 pm »
What a weak, weak, weak argument. Everybody from bugs to mountains can float in the Chrono world; Magus didn't trademark that ability. Razzly and the Fairies in particular float and have nothing to do with Zeal.

Ok lemme break this down... The mountains that float in CT, also known as Mountain of Woe was only capable of floating with direct influence from the Zealians. The bugs that you refer of have wings that are shown moving up and down to keep them afloat like most bugs that we have here on earth. You may have a point with Razzly but last time I played Chrono Cross I distinctly remember that the fairies had wings. Also when you use a word like fairy/pixie it usually goes hand in hand with some sort of Innate magical ability that they have since there birth. Nice try though. P.s. At school computer.

Checkmate ;)

^
l
l
Strong strong strong Argument.

Dude, there's no need to go into it. He was just making a point. If all of them things can float, pretty much anything has the potential to float in the Chrono world. And using it as back-up for a theory with no supporting evidence is as stupid as the theory itself. And please stop with the chess metaphors, you already lost with Zealities first post.

And you, thanks for the somewhat civilized response first I shall say again I was joking around with the Chess Metaphors,

And second I was not backing up ZeldaDudes theory if you read my OP It stated that it was just a "good read"

And lastly, I was asking/stating a separate question when comparing Magus/Guiles ability to float without being a Mystic or having wings or techs. I have not lost I never tried to win. :lol:

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2007, 07:40:16 pm »

XcyrusX

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile