Author Topic: Resolution Trigger- Download FULL Album here! =D  (Read 1223 times)

Darkshadw

• Porrean (+50)
  • RAWR!
    • View Profile
Resolution Trigger- Download FULL Album here! =D
« on: November 16, 2007, 07:56:44 am »
Those short sweet samples found at this site (www.p-pr.info/c72) simply weren't enough to satisfy my voracious appetite for Chrono Trigger music. I'm pleased to announced that I finally found full version of the doujin. Man, this makes me so happy. Personally I think that it's by far the best of the best remixes available!

Download the full album of Resolution Trigger here: http://208.112.1.170/downloads.php?do=file&id=1122

ENJOY!

maggiekarp

• Crimson Echoes Beta Squad
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • ʇ ı  ʇ n o q ɐ  p ɹ ı ǝ ʍ ˙ ˙ ˙ ƃ u ı ɥ ʇ ǝ ɯ o s
    • View Profile
Re: Resolution Trigger- Download FULL Album here! =D
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 12:03:08 am »
Not sure how I feel about these mixes. Not really my style. The cover art's cute, but the foreshortening kinda makes it look like Marle has a hand on her shoulder instead of an arm.

Thank you very much for posting this, though! My curiosity has been sated.

[edit] OH OH OH worth it just for the Tyrano Lair remix. That song is probably one of the best from the OST and it gets so little love from what I've seen. Also, my comp said the Magus song was corrupt, but I'm re-downloading it just to check.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 12:10:25 am by maggiekarp »

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 12:24:32 am »
By the way, should anyone find a doujin on the albums and doujins pages he or she's interested in, this person can PM me to share in the regret of not being able to purchase it.  :lee:

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 04:05:28 am »
This album is a bit disappointing. It's so similar to the original OST...there's no surprise. Might as well listen to the original songs.

Darkshadw

• Porrean (+50)
  • RAWR!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 07:36:11 am »
By the way, should anyone find a doujin on the albums and doujins pages he or she's interested in, this person can PM me to share in the regret of not being able to purchase it.  :lee:

Oops... sorry, didn't know.  :|

It'll definitely keep that in mind next time.