Author Topic: Chrono Trigger Spirte Assembly Tool/Frog's sprite size  (Read 2611 times)

B52

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Chrono Trigger Spirte Assembly Tool/Frog's sprite size
« on: November 06, 2007, 08:11:14 pm »
Hello there,

I was just wondering if someone could post a link or email me a zip file of the "Chrono Trigger Sprite Assembly Tool". I've gone through most of the posts on this forum and couldn't find a link to this utility. My email is: type_bs@yahoo.com .

While I'm at it, I also have another question. I was hoping to edit Frog's sprite into a different character, however he is relatively shorter than the character that I intended. That being said, as I searched through the rom in "Tile Molester" and found an "empty" space which was just a large black area. I was wondering if it would cause any problems if I were to draw new sprites in that area and use the Sprite Assembly tool to use the new tiles.

Many thanks in advance.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Trigger Spirte Assembly Tool/Frog's sprite size
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 11:09:47 pm »
I don't think anyones figured out how to point sprite assembly stuff into empty space...It is relatively simple but the animation data gets seriously destroyed.  The Chrono Trigger Sprite Assembly Tool was released only in the Crimson Echoes forums...So you'd problaby have to ask Chickenlump.