Author Topic: Lavos, The Red Star!  (Read 7305 times)

Peaceman

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Lavos, The Red Star!
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2004, 08:21:22 pm »
oh god, i feel so sorry for you!  Well, I wouldn't use those codes anyway, since they take away from the game.  I like CT just the way it is!

Teflon

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Lavos, The Red Star!
« Reply #31 on: December 19, 2004, 02:07:58 am »
Quote from: Peaceman
Right, forgot about that.  Speaking of that, I have a question.  Let's say you start off the game with every single item.  This includes the Masamune.  Therefore, couldn't you skip the whole Forest Maze part in the Prehistoric?  You already have the sword, so you don't need dreamstone to reforge it.

You need to at least get the Hero's Medal in order to get Frog in the first place, so yes, you would have to do some of it. I'm not sure how bad the game would react if the scripts were broken, though. Anybody feel like trying it out?

Peaceman

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Lavos, The Red Star!
« Reply #32 on: December 19, 2004, 05:38:13 pm »
Well, in the savestates made by ZeaLitY, you actually do start off the game with every item.  It's a little weird, because Frog actually has  Masamunes.  The old one and the new one.

Teflon

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
Lavos, The Red Star!
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2004, 10:09:03 pm »
Peaceman, do you have to go through the whole repair the Masammune senario, or can you give it to him ASAP?

Peaceman

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Lavos, The Red Star!
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2004, 08:20:27 pm »
I dunno. Wait a couple days.  I'll try it out.

Peaceman

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Lavos, The Red Star!
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2004, 05:40:36 pm »
Sorry, but even if you have already have the Masamune and the Hero Medal, you still have to go through the whole Dreamstone thing.  I bet the game's programmed so that Frog doesn't join you until after Melchior reforges the Masamune.