Author Topic: 10/29/07 info  (Read 1002 times)

Shinrin

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • Chrono Trigger Fan # 100
    • View Profile
    • Shinrin Cole
10/29/07 info
« on: October 29, 2007, 01:28:57 am »
I've did alot today hacking. I fixed some errors that was in the map that would cause chrono to be under part of the door while it was open. Deleted some cats that we're there to make sure you didn't leave the rooms before time, added a door stop so you can't end the intro early. you can still go end it early, but you'd get bug to death by the talking. :P added in stuff from updates from the corrupt rom, completely re-written. hid robo from his room after you let everyone leave the room. Maybe a recode for this soon, since as of right now, you only need to talk to Mike. I might make it where you have to talk to everyone then talk to mike for everyone to leave. infact... i think i'll be able to do that as soon as i make this post. Shouldn't take long. Anyway, tomorrow i'll be working on the final part of the intro hopefully. Then i'll go though the whole coding and see what needs to be added, sped up or what not, then it should be finish.

Alrighty enough ranting and raving.

70% completed on the intro, rough estimate. but yeah.

Shinrin

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • Chrono Trigger Fan # 100
    • View Profile
    • Shinrin Cole
Re: 10/29/07 info
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 02:07:24 am »
Update 2:

You must now talk to the 3 other characters before you can make Mike leave the room to continue. I've must of added 20 lines to get this thing to work right. So now the fun part starts tomorrow.

75% completion