Author Topic: im having a problem.  (Read 3026 times)

GuruOfGaming

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
im having a problem.
« on: January 28, 2008, 10:06:33 pm »
im not sure if its the patch or the rom it self but ive run into a snag while playing the re-translation

i guess there might have been warning signs. like in guardia forest (and other places im to lazy to remember) the sprites would stick in the same frame for a few secconds but still move on the map. but i always chalked that up to the fact that it was a hacked rom. i also never got the second naming screen with ayla, though wile a little disapointing didnt strike me as too strange. (though in retrospect i guess it should have). the las thing, and the reason for this post, is after gathering all my equipment on the blackbird and i go to climb the ladder to get to the wing and i get a blak screen with the sound of the wind howeling.

any help would be appreciated.
and anyhelp that wont require me to re-start my game would be GREATLY appreciated.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Re: im having a problem.
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 10:44:02 pm »
It sounds like the emulator. Try using the latest version of ZSNES; if you were using an older version, you'll be able to load a savestate right where you left off. Or, you could just save the game inside Chrono Trigger and load it that way, if you were playing SNES9x.

GuruOfGaming

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Re: im having a problem.
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2008, 11:09:14 pm »
THANK YOU!

not only did that fix my problem, but i was able to update my emulator as well!

though it seem to enjoy the nick name ill just have to restart.

Again thanks ZeaLity.