Author Topic: Chrono Compendium only content.  (Read 1307 times)

Shinrin

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • Chrono Trigger Fan # 100
    • View Profile
    • Shinrin Cole
Chrono Compendium only content.
« on: October 20, 2007, 12:00:00 am »
I'm releasing some stuff in here exclusive to the CC. It gives the people here who loves Chrono Trigger a first glace at the hack as it's being made.

So lets get thing started...

Meet R-66Y (incomplete)

2nd.. Everyone is hyper!

Let's run though walls!

If you can't play them, download VLC connect.

Download VLC

Stay tune for more updates only for the CC community.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2007, 12:16:14 am by Shinrin »

Blackcaped_imp

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Compendium only content.
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2007, 01:46:21 am »
I like Glenn, it looks great, yet his running sprite is the same as the walking one, isn't it? And also, can you tell me where are they, and why Prometheus is the new Mike's (Magus) toy?

Shinrin

• View Profile
    • Shinrin Cole
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 01:59:29 am »
I like Glenn, it looks great, yet his running sprite is the same as the walking one, isn't it? And also, can you tell me where are they, and why Prometheus is the new Mike's (Magus) toy?

There is no running sprite for Human Glenn as it's mostly used for the ending anyway.

There's also some back story to why it's Mike's new toy. The company who makes the robot's, the R-Series, gave it to him for free to help out with experiments around Proto Dome, what Mike and the other's don't know is he was actually sent there to study human. ;) You'll notice in the video that i'm going to post tomorrow, that he acts strange after he gets the teams names. (i'll be throwing an easter egg in for fun and can be totally missed).

Anyway Movie 3 will be coming tomorrow, thing is, it's already out on my server, but, it's about to go down for the night..

I'll probably won't get to work much on this tomorrow due to a gathering i'm going to tomorrow afternoon. Anyway Good night CC. :D

Shinrin

• View Profile
    • Shinrin Cole
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2007, 02:43:33 am »
Not much done today. Just mostly text and added a cat so you can't skip some of the intro. ;) also got some missable text in the game. While it doesn't change how the game is played it makes the players more aware. Also if you manage to see the easter egg, it will alter the what is said when you leave the place.  Anyway, gonna try to finish up the intro tomorrow And hopefully start on chapter 1. :) anyway, Good night.

Shinrin

• View Profile
    • Shinrin Cole
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2007, 06:09:55 pm »
More hacking, This time though the title screen, I'm not going to take credit for doing this, but my good friend Justin3009 did some Mode 7 hacking for me.

Thanks Justin3009!