Author Topic: I quit (sad)  (Read 3196 times)

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
I quit (sad)
« on: September 12, 2007, 02:11:03 pm »
I quit this fanproject. I've lost all interest in continuing it and I am not motivated to continue working on it, and have not been for some time.

You can keep using what I have written if you want...hell, you can go ahead and even remove me from the credits. I'd actually prefer it that way...you using my work without crediting me. If I'm not going to keep working, I don't deserve to be credited for anything I have done.

So, yeah. Good luck or something...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 12:49:37 pm by Zakyrus »

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Glenn - The true Hero and weilder of the Masamune.
    • View Profile
Re: I quit
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 10:05:38 pm »
I can't say I am happy for this news, but it's not like I can change it.

Whatever is happening in your life right now must be very important. So do what you need to do and take care of that first. I can't see you losing interest in this project unless something more important has come into your life. You put too much damn work into it. You and Z began this great undertaking.

Take care Kyronea. It was a pleasure working with you the time that I did. You will be missed on this project, and I hope someday you can make a triumphant return. You would be welcomed back with open arms.

Hope to still see you around the fourms,
-Glennleo

DancemasterGlenn

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Earthbound (+15)
  • Chaos is the score upon which reality is written.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2007, 02:10:54 am »
I'm sorry... I should have been here. I hope my absence wasn't a factor in your decision...

I think you freakin rule, and I hope everything is okay... it was truly an honor to work with you, if only for what was probably a few weeks. Stay well and please keep in touch.

Good luck with everything.

Zakyrus

• Entity
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • "Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy... --!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2007, 02:17:13 am »
I'm sorry... I should have been here. I hope my absence wasn't a factor in your decision...

I think you freakin rule, and I hope everything is okay... it was truly an honor to work with you, if only for what was probably a few weeks. Stay well and please keep in touch.

Good luck with everything.

I will say the same. I hope my long periods of absence has not played too much a part in this decision.  :oops:

Be sure that no matter what your work will not be in vain. You will have your place in the credits. The CT+ continues to go onward until completion (reguardless of how slow progress seems) - I myself, have had not much motivation(or time) for the last month or two, but I assure you that I feel a surge of motivation coming. I seriously lost motivation when I realized I had to many corrupted locations (and had to start over) :x.

However, the CT+ will be reformed. Some new things added, some cut. I'll make a new Grand "Todo" list.

Also, an another note. To honour your works, I won't stray to much from the dialouge.

Tis a sad farewell, your presence and work has not been for nothing. Know that.