Author Topic: Hullo  (Read 770 times)

Kenji

• Fan Project Leader
  • Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Ideologues
Hullo
« on: September 07, 2007, 03:58:09 am »
Periodically, I'd look through these forums for theories and information concerning the Chrono series.  Mostly because it's pertinent to me, as a fan project writer. :P

So yeah, I'm Kenji, writer of Unofficial Chrono Trigger 2 (now known as "Chrono Ideologues") and a general Chrono fan... y'know, that sorta thing.  I played CT and CC in rapid succession in the beginning of high school, back around the turn of the millennium.  It was sorta by accident... I mean, I borrowed CT (the second RPG I ever played) and then bought CC (the third) with my PSone.  I liked CT, which motivated me to buy CC instead of, say, FFVII.  However, it wasn't until I'd finished both and been given time to think about it that I started to become a fan.  Mostly, my fandom springs from the possibilities that stem from the Chronoverse.

As for my finally registering here instead of lurking into eternity, I guess there are a couple of reasons.  One, so I can post and express my ideas.  Two, so I can more directly see what Chrono fans desire... after all, what's a fan project without a connection to the fans, themselves?

Anyway, here's hoping for the best! :)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Re: Hullo
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 04:02:02 am »
That is one stylistic signature...

I'll add you to the Fan Project Leaders group so you can update directly on our main page like Gangis.

Kenji

• Fan Project Leader
  • Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Ideologues
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2007, 04:13:29 am »
Why, thank you! :D I'll do my best to bring updates here directly, perhaps even a bit more often than on the main site.

The sig is a redesigned Sayla Mass from For the Barrel, a huge overhaul/retelling of the original Mobile Suit Gundam.  I've desperately been wanting to find materials, information, et cetera on it... but all my efforts so far have been met with failure, and all I have to show for it are sexy promo pics like this. :P

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Glenn - The true Hero and weilder of the Masamune.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 12:08:03 am »
Welcome to the Compendium!

Have you seen the Dragon Balls?

I can do Sexy too! :lol: