Author Topic: .... GOD F***ING DAMMIT HOLLYWOOOD  (Read 3913 times)

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
Re: .... GOD F***ING DAMMIT HOLLYWOOOD
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2007, 07:27:08 pm »
The bad thing is that it's probably going to have to take place over the span of seven movies...for ONE FIGHT SCENE!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!
that joke was already made V.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2007, 07:36:56 pm »
What? Am I supposed to read a thread before I post my non-hilarity...?

Yeah, anyways...how would they deal with the hair? Lots of product? A wig? Either way, I'm guessing ghey.

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2007, 08:23:24 pm »
Evangelion is live action too, you can read more at www.twilightskies.net, and see the trailer too >.>

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2007, 09:38:19 pm »
Ah well, I never found interest in Evangelion.

Chrono'99

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2007, 04:42:18 am »
There's also a Robotech movie on the way, probably inspired by the success of Transformers.

Apparently, Stephen Chow is considering casting some Chinese actress named Zhang Yuqi as Chi-Chi; and "Dragon Ball" rather than "Dragon Ball Z" is confirmed as the title of the movie:
http://www.internapse.com/news.php?id=33

Also, a casting notice containing some plot details and spoilers has leaked, but take it with a grain of salt:
http://internapse.com/news.php?id=1

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • eater of cows and small fuzzy animals since 1991
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2007, 08:30:03 am »
Evangelion is live action too, you can read more at www.twilightskies.net, and see the trailer too >.>

PROTIP: that trailer is fake
no trailer has been made yet only concept art is available at http://www.wetaworkshop.co.nz/projects/filmography/film/neon_genesis

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2007, 10:03:56 am »
if the trailer is fake, why does it show those 2 kissing? its real T.T

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2007, 01:28:28 am »
if the trailer is fake, why does it show those 2 kissing? its real T.T

no official trailer has been released for the live evangelion project, however many fan made fake trailers have been created using clips from the N64 eva fighting game for the shots showing the eva or being more extravagant and using modeling software + eva models that have been made by fans previously.

as for the live action parts to these trailers they are simply clips from different movies that have been put together to form a trailer. any narration done is either taken from another movies trailer or by the maker him/herself.

sorry bub your trailer is fake no matter what it shows.
only EVA related trailers released recently are the remake ones for the first movie.

dan_death

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2007, 06:59:54 pm »

Oh god damn...I hate Hollywood even more now...they are fu*king up a good anime...and why do they have to have more Evangelion movies? There's already 3 or 2.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2007, 07:36:39 pm »

Oh god damn...I hate Hollywood even more now...they are fu*king up a good anime...and why do they have to have more Evangelion movies? There's already 3 or 2.

It isn't real.

dan_death

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2007, 07:45:47 pm »
Looks pretty damn real to me....until I watched the rest of it. But still, even if it isn't, eventually it will, they said that the Dragon Ball Z movie live action wouldn't be real. And since there's a Transformers "live" action movie...I wouldn't doubt it

Speaking of movies, a Trigun movie should be coming out next year or so. But it's not a live-action one thank god...But I wish it could be CGI
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 07:53:40 pm by dan_death »

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2007, 11:23:11 pm »

there are 2 of the old movies, end of eva + death & rebirth. a summary one + backstory and the proper ending one.
the new eva movies are the anime remake movies which are being done by GAINAX.
the live action is being handled  by ADV w/ werk for visuals, and ADV wanted it to be something the fans of eva would like not some crappy thing thats changed for the casual audience.

seriously the new eva movies are fine as they are all handled by GAINAX except the live action which has been promising in terms of what we have been told they would like to do with it.

hollywood has nothing to do with the live eva.

EDIT: eva trailer on this fools site was the rebuild of eva the animated one by GAINAX and not the live action one, more fail on his part for being unable to distinguish between animation and live actors
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 11:27:21 pm by saridon »

dan_death

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2007, 01:22:38 am »
I was talking about the one closer to the middle of the page, the live-action one, but I figured it was fake, (or a "hypothesized trailer" as it said when I looked it up on youtube) when I watched the rest of it  :D Because I watched a little of it this morning but couldn't finish it because I had to go to school.

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2007, 05:59:10 am »
I was talking about the one closer to the middle of the page, the live-action one, but I figured it was fake, (or a "hypothesized trailer" as it said when I looked it up on youtube) when I watched the rest of it  :D Because I watched a little of it this morning but couldn't finish it because I had to go to school.
yeah random movie clips and scenes from the 64 game. anyone who thinks its a real trailer is kinda gullible

dan_death

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2007, 09:48:01 am »
Wait...there's a Eva game for 64?