Author Topic: Random story line  (Read 2216 times)

the_lovable_bender

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
Random story line
« on: August 29, 2007, 03:53:54 am »
Pormetheus- male, an android created on moon colony Shiva. His memory bank is made of ancient Dreamstone. He was sent back in time, with Atropos to the year 1300 AD. He prefers to wield a katana. Element: lightning.

Atropos- female, another android created with Dreamstone. She was sent back in time, when the Dreamstone was activated. She prefers to wield guns. Element: fire.

(Pormetheus & Atropos created in the year 2500 AD)

Lace- female, head engineer of the moon colony Shiva. She is the creator of Pormetheus & Atropos. Like Atropos, she prefers to wield guns. Element: fire

Luna- a female ally, from the year 1300 AD. She wields the Masamune, and joins Pormetheus and Atropos. Element: water.

With the exception of Luna's ambitions, Pormetheus & Atropos travel from timeline to timeline, searching to return to their own time. The androids recover 'lost memories' of Lavos during their travels. At some point, they end up in the year 12,000 BC. Meanwhile, the 'Mother Brain' of moon colony Shiva becomes possessed to destroy all of humanity. She is set to detonate a chunk of the moon's mass towards Earth. They conclude that a life form is the cause of the Mother Brain's malfunction. The crew defeats the Mother Brain, but it is still successful in launching the moon meteor at Earth. They manage to rescue Dr. Lace, and return to Earth. They are all captured by the militia, and thrown in jail. Lace is questioned of what has happened, and Atropos is contained. Then Atropos is mutated into a weapon powerful enough to destroy the meteor as well as the entire moon. She becomes possessed by the life form, and decides to do just that. Pormetheus, Luna, and Lace stops Atropos before launching an attack. By the time they're done fighting, it's too late to stop the meteor. It manages to destroy the faculty along with most of the lives in it. Atropos is found at the wreckage and revives everyone with the Greendream, but at the expense of her own life (source of power). Pormetheus decides to destroy the life form on his own, so Luna gives him the Masamune to help him. Unfortunately, the government has learned the truth, and gets involved. They activate a weapon, that could potentially destroy the whole moon. This would obviously spell doom for Earth. The weapon backfires, and kills many during the battle between the life form and Pormetheus. When the life form is finally defeated, Pormetheus returns to Earth to use the Greendream- also his source of power. He, like Atropos, dies as a result. Both androids leave remains of Dreamstone memory bank.

But it's not over yet.

It seems that the life form was only an offspring of a greater evil. Lace readies to awaken a previously constructed android, using both Dreamstone remains, but she needs the substance Greendream to power it. So she sends Luna to search for some. Luna obtains it. Lace energizes the android, and calls her Doreen.
The final boss (Lavos) can be fought at this point of the game in the year 65,000,000 BC, before it impacts Earth. But just like CT, there would be optional side quests:
-Sunstone
-Rainbow Shell
-Doreen regaining the 'lost memories'
-upgrading Masamune

These lost memories could be used to explain all the unanswered questions of CT & CC, and of course, construction of Zeal...
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 07:40:36 am by the_lovable_bender »

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
Re: Random story line
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 03:32:38 pm »
but she choose LYNX the french man
AAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

lol, sorry. anyway it seems really cool. i like the idea of fighting lavos while hes falling.
theres time errors and paradoxes, but its still really cool ^.^

dankun

• Guardian (+100)
  • Male...female......what's the difference?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 03:36:47 pm »
but she choose LYNX the french man
AAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

lol, sorry. anyway it seems really cool. i like the idea of fighting lavos while hes falling.
theres time errors and paradoxes, but its still really cool ^.^

lol
ProjectoR is hilarious. I'm glad he/she wasn't banned.

Edit: Maybe he was? Does anyone know?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2007, 10:25:15 pm by dankun »

the_lovable_bender

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 09:13:29 pm »
Thanks for the comments. The only reason I wrote this is because I just had nothing better to do. Just an idea, so anyone feel free to comment.

dankun

• Guardian (+100)
  • Male...female......what's the difference?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 12:51:54 pm »
Thanks for the comments. The only reason I wrote this is because I just had nothing better to do. Just an idea, so anyone feel free to comment.

I think you've been watching a little too much Dragon Ball Z.
But that's just me.