Termina Esplanade - Special Events and Feedback > Dream Splash I - Zeal [2007]

question about this

(1/2) > >>

Sora:
im going to make a text RPG for this, but my question is: if i made it about the battle between magus and chrono at his castle before they go to 12,000bc is it still able to be in DS? it has magus, and hes a part of zeal. or would it have to take place IN ZEAL?

Ramsus:
I would discourage games and anything of significant length. If it can stand on its own, it probably shouldn't be a part of this project.

Sora:
i know, but games are the only thing i can do, and i really wanna be a part of this.
also, i decided i would run with this: * Fiction concerning a Zealian thrown to another time era
but it wont be someone from the game, it'll just be a random zealian.

it wont be too big of a game though, just maybe like 30 mins of gameplay.

also, for others, what if you wanted to mod CT to add more into the zeal part? would that be allowed for the project?

Ramsus:
Let me put it this way then: if you have to download it to view or experience it, then it shouldn't be a part of this project. It should be a fan project. This is not a technical project. The goal isn't hacking, writing code, or even creating an interactive experience beyond the creation process.

Also, I don't see how making a text RPG and writing some good fiction requires different skills. If you can do one, then at least try to do the other.

Sora:
*sigh* yea, i guess i'll write some fiction >.<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version