Author Topic: Team Members  (Read 11407 times)

Azala

• Guardian (+100)
  • The Queen of the Reptites
    • View Profile
Team Members
« on: August 16, 2007, 09:20:42 pm »
Obviously, it would be very difficult for a single person to make an entire project alone, so for those of you apes with time on their hands, I would like some help. Particularly in the following categories:

1. Sprite Assembly

2. Event Coding

Of course, anyone interested in helping will be gladly accepted on to the team, it's just that those happen to be where I need the most help. I would go out and learn those things myself, but Summer is over, so I won't have as much time to work on those types of things.

So, if you want to help out with the project in any way, whether it's coding, assembly, plot, or anything else, just post a comment here or PM me, and I'll gladly accept you. Thanks in advance.

Lavodox

• Guardian (+100)
  • Ignorance is to be whipped. -Franziska Von Karma
    • View Profile
Re: Team Members
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 02:15:10 pm »
Hmm...could you elaborate how these things help with the game?

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 03:14:41 pm »
Sprite Assembly is to make a bigger sprite fit into the game.  AKA making Azala Fit width wise with Crono.
Event Coding should have been self explanatory...Basically coding the events to tell what people do next or what SFX to play and others.

Lavodox

• Guardian (+100)
  • Ignorance is to be whipped. -Franziska Von Karma
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2007, 04:29:07 pm »
Ok...thank you very much, but I regrettably note that I cannot help you, because I'm an amateur in these things...

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2007, 08:45:24 pm »
I'm pretty much pro with Sprite Assembly but I'm not really good with the widths...I'm an utter newb at event coding.  I mean total newb >_>

Ryuji_Ishida

• Iokan (+1)
  • Time flows like a river and history repeats.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2007, 11:35:16 pm »
If you need any help with the story line I'd gladly help. I'm somewhat of a writer.

Sealed

• Iokan (+1)
  • WORSHIP ME!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2008, 09:58:56 pm »
I'd be happy to help with event coding, and I'm also experienced with sprite editing if you need custom sprites made. :)

Azala

• Guardian (+100)
  • The Queen of the Reptites
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 12:18:40 pm »
Yes, thank you I would be glad to have you as a team member. I've been very busy with school and the like lately, so I have not had much time to work on the project.