Author Topic: |||| so WHERE does the ASTRAL AMULET COME FROM, and that LETTER to kidd in chron  (Read 1205 times)

ProjectoR

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
.....opolis from some french guy? what does that letter mean i just read it the other day.

could it be that KIDD had previous adventures with this frenchy. then he gave her the astral amulet?

did belthesar talk about the astral amulet in his long lectures, how is it able to cross worlds, we never actually hear about it.

if anyone knows please let me know asap.

rushingwind

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
Schala gives the astral amulet to Kid when she creates her and sends her away from the Darkness Beyond Time to normal time.

I think the letter you're talking about in Chronopolis is a reference to Radical Dreamers, or perhaps a bit of the script from RD.

ProjectoR

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
and you know this becuase youre schala???...:}
ty

oh right the radical dreamers, what exactly did they do together to get themselves chased after by the guards.?

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Burglarize a mansion?

LatiasLord

• Porrean (+50)
  • I'm not very useful, OK?
    • View Profile
I belive the letter to Kid was wrote by Lucca, but given to her by Luccia.

ZealKnight

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Loyal Knight of the Kingdom of Zeal
    • View Profile
No i think she means the journal from RD where it talks of kid and serges adventures in the VP

LatiasLord

• Porrean (+50)
  • I'm not very useful, OK?
    • View Profile
That part was probably an expirment by the Chronopolis Workers to investigate Dimensional Travel, and they found the Radical dreamers dimension. So they copied what they saw.

Note that this may not be true, and is just an assumption. I just made it up now.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Note that this may not be true, and is just an assumption. I just made it up now.

Like ProjectoR! :D