Author Topic: Production  (Read 4898 times)

satchel_dawg

Production
« on: August 13, 2007, 04:32:01 pm »
i can not let you forget the idea of a show, if you do want to still go on with the series idea i could find some more member's to help, i'm very persuasive.

you see other than animating, most other aspect's you need you can find on the compendium,
the cross audio drama society could easily provide vocals and sound effects,
the ct osv remake could show off there songs in the show, giving us song's to use and giving them publicity for the quality of there music.
in submissions, grey the angel could do concept art, because she has unbelievable skills for it,
in submissions you could find fan fiction writers to help with script, and story.
by looking in all these places you could have a nice sized group to help make it possible.
i'm a very persistant person and i, with you're permission of course, would find members for the project for you.
i can't let a idea like this die, it is a very good idea, and hasn't ever really been attempted. it would be great to see such a project come to fruitage. and plus if you finish the premonition video you'll have most set model's done and also most charater models done, so in a year's time you could have alot done that would be useful for the creation of a chrono trigger series, and it would help to revive the chrono spirit.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 04:41:49 pm by satchel_dawg »

Magus

• Porrean (+50)
  • ...The Black Wind...
    • View Profile
Re: Production
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 05:59:49 pm »
Start small. . .then go big ~ I always say,

I like the idea of a Chrono Trigger Show. But right now, its really beyond my capabilities, as well as alot of other's people. Maybe a year from now, when I have all the Models and animations and scenes finished, and I made a few Volume video's, then I can re-organize and get a team together to attempt what your thinking.

I'm not going to temp myself into thinking like the other fan projects, where they all fail due to the fact that they expected way to much, and couldn't pull though.

I'm going to start small, going with my original idea for the Chrono Volumes. And then, if I can go higher, I'll do so. But I'm not going to "Think" Me, and a magic team of 100 people will make a Chrono Trigger Show consisting of 150 episodes each 20 minutes long.

satchel_dawg

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2007, 06:07:12 pm »
well i at least thought five episodes ten minutes long for season one. i think it would be easier than thought because you have to consider that a good portion of the game is conversation.
if it's all right i would like to start a rough draft script, then when ever you're ready the script will allready be done for season one.
also if a show does come to fruition i would have to say the dungeon like area's should be shortened for the sack of being able to produce the episodes quicker.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 07:59:52 pm by satchel_dawg »

Magus

• Porrean (+50)
  • ...The Black Wind...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2007, 01:10:06 am »
well i at least thought five episodes ten minutes long for season one. i think it would be easier than thought because you have to consider that a good portion of the game is conversation.
if it's all right i would like to start a rough draft script, then when ever you're ready the script will allready be done for season one.
also if a show does come to fruition i would have to say the dungeon like area's should be shortened for the sack of being able to produce the episodes quicker.

Thats way to much to think of now. I'm going to make the cast and set, then worry about expanding to a full team of people Willing to actually help me make something this big.

satchel_dawg

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 06:37:46 pm »
is this still alive? just wondering.

Magus

• Porrean (+50)
  • ...The Black Wind...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2007, 07:58:07 pm »
I doubt it.

Although the idea is very good, the lack of animators and demand for proper casting is too high to make something like this.

Plus, I want to move on with my art to other things.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2007, 09:11:23 pm »
Hear that Zeality? I read...

DEAD

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2007, 09:25:40 pm »
Herein the order to Cease & DIE is given!

Moving to Mt. Woe.

Magus

• Porrean (+50)
  • ...The Black Wind...
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2007, 09:36:54 pm »
:D Its been fun guys, till later