Author Topic: The First Video ~ A Premonition  (Read 11878 times)

Magus

• Porrean (+50)
  • ...The Black Wind...
    • View Profile
The First Video ~ A Premonition
« on: August 13, 2007, 12:46:14 am »
~ A Premonition ~

A Premonition will be the first video I'll be making. It's basically going to be something like the demo you see on Chrono Trigger if you let the game run without pushing any buttons at the beginning.

It will show some scenes, and environments, as well as the major characters and maybe a few spells and such. The video will be released on a Website, as well as YouTube ( low quality 400x300 version ) When the site is up, I plan to release the higher quality, 640x480 version there. ( and maybe even DivX Compressed, 800x600 versions. but we'll see )

The video won't be finished for a long time, mainly due to the fact that A Premonition will be showing a glimpse of almost every environment and character, and in order to do that, I first need to make every character and environment first :D

However, once I finish A Premonition, the rest of the video's should come fairly quickly ( I don't mean quickly as in a few days later, I mean quick as in a few weeks or months. )

Maybe by December I'll have all the cast and most environments done. I'm hoping anyway.

I now leave the topic open for any idea's, suggestions, complaints, critics, ect.ect.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Re: The First Video ~ A Premonition
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2008, 10:15:40 pm »
so hows progress?

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Re: The First Video ~ A Premonition