Author Topic: Article about Branching Dementions  (Read 1231 times)

Dunsparce

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Article about Branching Dementions
« on: October 17, 2004, 05:38:21 pm »
I;ve come up with a half-baked theory: The Chrono world is branched into thousands of paralell dementions that can't interact with each other. Example: One radical Dreamer timeline has Migel being Janus/Magus in disguise. In a different Dimension, Miguel is Mick von Jovi (I'm being serious here.) I believe there is Many Branchs that are created through different dissisions  EX: One dimention Magus joined the party, in another dimension (not from CC) Magus was killed. There could be infinite Demensions, many similar except for a small bit. I believe there is no one true radical Dreamers Timeline, but Many of which have a different outcome. I can't type much more or else my computer might kick me off the net.

Leebot

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
    • View Profile
    • Infophilia
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2004, 06:28:39 pm »
Moved to Analysis; the submissions forum is for completed articles, editorials, and fanfics.

Those theories are somewhat similar to some of the theories in the the axioms thread, I suggest you read it.

Swordmaster

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2004, 11:59:12 pm »
Remembering the expalnation bout the Tesseract came the info that it is made of 8 hiperplanes.
Maybe, Masato Kato imagine the DBT(Tesseract) connect with 8 "Parallel Dimensions".