Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 479007 times)

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #315 on: May 23, 2008, 09:24:42 pm »
I wanted to say thanks to you all, I tried to have a calm day today, like yesterday, but turns out our school decided to cancel the credits for my broadcasting class I was taking(budget problems they say) and because of that, the scholarship I had dropped me because I was credit deficient for Video Production credits(which I needed), so now I'm stuck going to a community college next semester in order to get those 5 stupid credits.

On top of that, I've got a funeral to go to, and Sally's fucking dad who I guess is unaware of Sam's

Fuck it, I'm not even going finish that fucking sentence.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: May 23, 2008, 10:16:21 pm »
Not that it's any of my business, but I imagine Sally's aware of Sam's passing, and that he committed suicide because of the breakup. How's she doing, if you've seen her? That's a horrible weight to have on her conscience, and who knows what it might lead to. But then again, it's not exactly like you're in a position to watch out for her now. Sorry everything's turning into a shitfest for you, nightmare.

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: May 24, 2008, 12:24:26 am »
First, i'd like to say that Nightmare has my utmost empathy. I'm really sorry for you man, I can't even imagine how much it must suck...

Second, let me fill you guys in on something that happened last night that pissed the fucking hell out of me.

So, my older brother Cory, his girlfriend Macy, and I went to a small concert where some bands were playing. Not anything big, just a bunch of 20-somethings doing a few first gigs. I had to admit I had a good time, but what happened after really turned everything into one giant fucking fiasco of misfortune. On the ride home, Macy proceeds to get into a small fight with Cory, somewhat of an argument, and at one point the wheel of the car is let go of, causing a few small swerves. Macy, who was driving at the time, grabs the wheel back and practically saves the three of us from an auto accident, and then a siren is heard blaring right behind us. A Cop pulls us over, and without even asking for a fucking license or registration yanks her out of the car and slams her against the window, thus breaking her nose. Cory jumps out in a fit of anger, and the Policeman arrests both of them for Driving Under Intoxication, which is again total bullshit considering we were all sober at the time. I, who was left on the side of the freeway on my own, was forced to then call my mother, walk a good 4 or 5 miles to the nearest rest stop in the dead of night and get a ride home.

I got home around 5 AM, with a pissed off mom and absolutely no sleep whatsoever. As you might've assumed, I was ecstatic about going to school today.

I still haven't seen Cory or Macy yet, and I'm really starting to get worried. Fucking cops. Hate 'em all...

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: May 24, 2008, 01:33:11 am »
Not that it's any of my business, but I imagine Sally's aware of Sam's passing, and that he committed suicide because of the breakup. How's she doing, if you've seen her? That's a horrible weight to have on her conscience, and who knows what it might lead to. But then again, it's not exactly like you're in a position to watch out for her now. Sorry everything's turning into a shitfest for you, nightmare.

My teacher asked me to go to an awards ceremony tonight. I got to say a few words about Sam, Sally was supposed to present an award(for something not related) and she wasn't there. I went to her work afterwords, but she wasn't there. Regretfully, I went to her house, luckily her father wasn't there. She's in shock, that's all I can say.

I'm afraid of what might happen to her. I'm afraid she might do the same.

Oh, and her father was at Sam's house, yelling at his parents for raising such a bad child, he also doesn't believe that Sam is, dead. God I hate writing that. I also hate this fucking bastard.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: May 24, 2008, 02:20:11 am »
Which all puts you, as her friend, in an extremely difficult position. Shit, well you did the right thing by checking up on her anyway; if she sees that people don't blame her for what happened, that's something.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: May 26, 2008, 10:29:15 pm »
Saw Indy 4 yesterday, somewhat frustrating with that ending. Wasn't too big of a fan of the crystal skull gimmick.

Sam's funeral was today. Kind of lame, but I'm starting to get over his death.

EDIT: I don't mean I'm over it, just I'm starting to come to terms with it.

x_XTacTX_x

• View Profile
« Reply #321 on: May 26, 2008, 10:39:54 pm »
Saw Indy 4 yesterday, somewhat frustrating with that ending. Wasn't too big of a fan of the crystal skull gimmick.

Sam's funeral was today. Kind of lame, but I'm starting to get over his death.

EDIT: I don't mean I'm over it, just I'm starting to come to terms with it.

I saw the movie today, and I have to agree. it was good but the whole alien thing was sort of lame.

I hope your friend rests in peace, as well.

Hadriel

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: May 27, 2008, 01:43:32 am »

My teacher asked me to go to an awards ceremony tonight. I got to say a few words about Sam, Sally was supposed to present an award(for something not related) and she wasn't there. I went to her work afterwords, but she wasn't there. Regretfully, I went to her house, luckily her father wasn't there. She's in shock, that's all I can say.

Oh, and her father was at Sam's house, yelling at his parents for raising such a bad child, he also doesn't believe that Sam is, dead. God I hate writing that. I also hate this fucking bastard.

If you can prove that his actions led directly to your friend's death, you may be able to have him charged with something.  Probably not murder, but manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide may fit the bill.  [/internet advice]

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #323 on: May 28, 2008, 02:58:44 am »

If you can prove that his actions led directly to your friend's death, you may be able to have him charged with something.  Probably not murder, but manslaughter or criminally negligent homicide may fit the bill.  [/internet advice]

And that would lead to a net reduction in problems how?

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: May 28, 2008, 03:09:20 am »
Capitalism, you know burnin' those reds

Jeez people, how does that not cheer you up?

placidchap

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: May 28, 2008, 02:26:53 pm »

And that would lead to a net reduction in problems how?

Maybe not a reduction in problems, but could lead to a glimmer of a smirk.  Assholes cause problems.  Assholes should have their reputation smeared or get in some kind of trouble, especially if their problem causing is correlated to the harm of innocents.

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: May 28, 2008, 04:40:55 pm »
Maybe not a reduction in problems, but could lead to a glimmer of a smirk.  Assholes cause problems.  Assholes should have their reputation smeared or get in some kind of trouble, especially if their problem causing is correlated to the harm of innocents.

So an appeal to some sort of divine justice then, sans the divine? If guy did something actually wrong, that's one thing, but for seeking satisfaction...

Quote from: Army of Ghosts, Doctor Who
Rose: Doctor, they've got guns.
The Doctor: And I haven't. Which makes me the better person, don't you think? They can shoot me dead, but the moral high ground is mine.

Korro

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Does a time egg hatch a time bird?
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: May 30, 2008, 02:20:40 am »
Whoops, got this confused with the stuff you hate thread!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 02:35:14 am by Korro »

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 14, 2008, 06:16:39 pm »
Fucking Window's Vista making me restart ever 10 fucking minutes. >:O

x_XTacTX_x

• View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 14, 2008, 06:17:35 pm »
Fucking Window's Vista making me restart ever 10 fucking minutes. >:O

I feel your pain, buddy... I feel your pain...