Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 472860 times)

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #255 on: March 11, 2008, 06:32:30 am »
sigh, time to vent out all my frustration. I'm not going to use real names except for Morgan, because he's a fucking jackass.

A month or so ago, there was this girl, Sally who was doing a play with me. It was raining, so I offered her a ride in my car. Long story short, we fucked. In my car.

Not so bad.

Sally later stops doing the play and we go on to a contest. This other girl, Nikki, and I talked for a while during the contest, and next thing I know, we go fuck at her house after the final performance.

This really should go in the happy thread, shouldn't it?

Anyways, I finally fall for this other girl, Lisa. We like each other, but she likes this other guy more. She also still talks to her ex, Morgan, a womanizing fat sack of shit, who has mentally, and most likely physically, abused her.

Here comes the frustration...

Sally, really likes my friend Sam. So she doesn't want to go out with me.

Nikki, and my friend Andrew are on a on again, off again relationship. Sad thing is, I left my pants at her place. Now he knows and isn't too happy about it.

And Lisa has now decided to go back out with Morgan. Who is also going out with a friend of mine as well. Let me just say, she is pissed off as well.

I feel like a lonely idiot.

There I have vented.

I smell crappy FOX teen drama! :P

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 11, 2008, 11:04:53 am »
Well, they do say that you don't need pants for the victory dance...

I have a saying that seems to fit this situation: "Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and the world laughs at you.

But as for frustration: oil prices have now more than doubled in the last 6ish years. Apparently oil producers/companies have finaly realized that they can raise their prices without actual cause (the American economy is doing better? Lets raise oil prices to take advantage of it! The American economy is doing worse? Well we'll have to raise oil prices to make up for the loss!) In a few more months the price of gas will exceed the price of a college education, it seems.

placidchap

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 11, 2008, 11:14:44 am »
Better buy a sturdy bike.  Maybe when it is $4/litre someone will decide to get serious about an alternative energy source.

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 11, 2008, 11:19:10 am »
edit: FPS (e.g. Crysis) are crap.  Especially those that have the shiny new graphics and nothing else.

Shiny new graphics, shiny new physics, shiny new AI, but crappy multiplayer =[

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 11, 2008, 11:27:36 am »
Better buy a sturdy bike.  Maybe when it is $4/litre someone will decide to get serious about an alternative energy source.

Actually, people have been getting serious(er) about moving away from an oil-based economy. Hybrid cars, for example (generally considered a comfortable medium with which to help ween the economy off oil) have actually seen real use in the last 10 years. Before that, with cheap gas, hybrids were a joke and electric cars a fad. Now, hybrids are a status symbol (even though the extra cost of the car itself wont save most people money in the long run). But the gripe wasn't about gas prices and their ultimate beneficial effects, just the transparent practices of oil companies. I've said it before and I'll say it again, they fargin', sneeky bastidges.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 11, 2008, 04:14:29 pm »
american oil prices are finally catching up with the rest of the world.  in europe gas is twice what it is here.  it was just a matter of time until the ball got rolling...  and it's been moving for well over a year now (gradually, of course).

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 12, 2008, 12:58:58 pm »
M.D.'s

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 12, 2008, 01:28:00 pm »
sigh, time to vent out all my frustration. I'm not going to use real names except for Morgan, because he's a fucking jackass.

A month or so ago, there was this girl, Sally who was doing a play with me. It was raining, so I offered her a ride in my car. Long story short, we fucked. In my car.

Not so bad.

Sally later stops doing the play and we go on to a contest. This other girl, Nikki, and I talked for a while during the contest, and next thing I know, we go fuck at her house after the final performance.

This really should go in the happy thread, shouldn't it?

Anyways, I finally fall for this other girl, Lisa. We like each other, but she likes this other guy more. She also still talks to her ex, Morgan, a womanizing fat sack of shit, who has mentally, and most likely physically, abused her.

Here comes the frustration...

Sally, really likes my friend Sam. So she doesn't want to go out with me.

Nikki, and my friend Andrew are on a on again, off again relationship. Sad thing is, I left my pants at her place. Now he knows and isn't too happy about it.

And Lisa has now decided to go back out with Morgan. Who is also going out with a friend of mine as well. Let me just say, she is pissed off as well.

I feel like a lonely idiot.

There I have vented.

Since when is fucking grounds to have a serious relationship on anyway? Do you know these people deeply? It sounds like Lisa is the only one you seriously care about or wish to get to know better. As long as it's like that, no matter how much sex you have with other people, it will only be totally empty in the end (unless you're too shallow to realize it, like most people are). Lisa may still talk to Morgan because she needs a friend and right now she has no viable alternative. Give her someone to talk to (IF you do think you can come to be interested in her on the same level). There is no way of telling what Lisa really feels, and that is a good thing for you, because maybe you have a chance.

So there is one thing left to do here.

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: March 12, 2008, 03:18:39 pm »
Wow, situations like this are why I've come to prefer Hex over Sex.

If it's any consolation nightmare, I'd say you're still better off than Elliot Spitzer.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 03:23:34 pm by FaustWolf »

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: March 12, 2008, 03:32:04 pm »
you didn't contract an STD did you?  1 in 4 people in the world have an STD.  that's what i read, yup.  i did, i did.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #265 on: March 12, 2008, 04:08:30 pm »
Yeah, but most of those ones are in Africa...lol.

EDIT: Hm...I guess that's not really all that funny...

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #266 on: March 12, 2008, 05:48:24 pm »
Amor vincit omnia. Remember that.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: March 12, 2008, 06:20:57 pm »
l.c.a. indeed

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #268 on: March 13, 2008, 03:55:31 am »
you didn't contract an STD did you?  1 in 4 people in the world have an STD.  that's what i read, yup.  i did, i did.

You read that 1 in 4 American teenage girls has an STD. At least, that's what I read.

Quote from: FaustWolf
Wow, situations like this are why I've come to prefer Hex over Sex.

You'd rather put a curse on someone than have sex?

FaustWolf

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Fan Power Advocate
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: March 13, 2008, 04:01:19 am »
Well, hey, look at it this way RD -- I've never heard of Hexually transmitted diseases at least. Or Hex scandals, for that matter. If Eliot Spitzer were a closet videogame hacker, he wouldn't have lost his job/family/everything. He wouldn't have time for anything else but his job and Hex.