Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 472989 times)

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #165 on: December 05, 2007, 11:43:58 am »
...why do people try to act "gangsta?"  I've had some fucking idiots say to me "Rap ain't your culture yo".  Since when the FUCK was rap ever a culture?

By any chance would these be the same sort of people like to sip their Jamba and Juice?

But really, culture is the only way rap does sell (lord knows it isn't on musical merit). A rap album by Stephen Hawking wouldn't sell, he isn't "in the culture." A rap album by M.C. Hawking, however, might.

Now if you want to talk about frustrating, then you need to talk about Texas drivers. No where else in the country have I ever seen someone stop and backup on a freeway when they miss their exit.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 05, 2007, 06:17:46 pm »
They talk exactly like that...makes me want to rip out their vocal cords and stomp on them.

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 05, 2007, 06:55:10 pm »
My biggest frustration is ALL THE GOD DAMN WIGGERS!  Jesus fucking christ, why do people try to act "gangsta?"  I've had some fucking idiots say to me "Rap ain't your culture yo".  Since when the FUCK was rap ever a culture?

One of the reasons I consider Idiocracy a documentary not a comedy.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #168 on: December 05, 2007, 07:08:30 pm »
Oh, we'll all die out before anything like that actually happens.

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 16, 2007, 09:58:08 pm »
I JUST GOT ATTACKED BY MY BED! Ugh! We went almost the ENTIRE day without heat, so I was wearing...
-A T-Shirt
-Flannel PJ Pants
-My mother's fuzzy slipper socks
-My Happy Feet (worn because my brother, with his talons of toenails, would steal them OFF MY FEET)
-My bathrobe
And, for half the day, -Gloves

On top of this, our stupid bitch of a landlady raised our rent $100 because my sis and I, who were involved in foster care for a good 5 years, moved in about a year ago! I bet she decided to do that because we called the board of health on them for NOT FUCKING FIXING OUR STOVE! We went the WHOLE SUMMER without that stove, making do with our toaster oven! UGH!

On top of ALL THIS, I am getting bloody EYE SURGERY this Friday! OI! So I can't get sick or pick at anything (skin infection) and MY METAL BED JUST ATTACKED ME AND I AM BLEEDING!!! How am I supposed to not get sick from this?! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

... that felt good...

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 16, 2007, 10:15:59 pm »
Eye surgery, ouch. I can identify with skin stuff; I get itchy in the winter and it's a real frustration.

MsBlack

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 17, 2007, 04:20:40 am »
Ah the joys of eczema and daily moisturising.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2007, 08:30:00 pm »
Eye surgery, ouch. I can identify with skin stuff; I get itchy in the winter and it's a real frustration.
Strange, I feel that I'm one of the few who don't get itchy in the winter. I do, however, get horrid stomach bugs. That's somehow worse. Personally, I'd rather deal with the fact that I'm like a piece of bread with a light coating of butter left on a hot metal pan for too long.

... in other words, I'm very fair skinned and burn VERY easily.

But, yeah, eye surgery, best friend being a pseudo-emo bitch ("I cut myself! Oh, random boy I decided I like! Wah! WAH! We're not friends anymore and I'm gonna be absent when you said to give back your book! WAH!!!") being too damn annoying to handle ("My good red-haired friend, if she doesn't show up with that book Wednesday, you have my permission to PUNCH HER IN THE FACE." GRHF: "AWESOME! An excuse to punch that bitch in the face!"), AND bloody eye surgery. Fun.

AND we still have to put up our tree.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 17, 2007, 08:42:07 pm »
I had a second-degree sunburn on both my shoulders. That was the week from hell. I'm getting a small sample analyzed just, just in case there might be residual cell damage.

What's being done to your eye?

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 17, 2007, 08:51:01 pm »
What's being done to your eye?
It's kinda hard to explain...

My eyes sometimes go straight ahead. But if I switch my focus into one eye, the eye that I'm not using wanders off to the side. It does it on both sides and shnap, my fish sticks fell into my mustard. ... fudge. ... Anywho! It does it on both sides and it scares people. What my ophthalmologist (eye doctor) is gonna do is tighten the muscles on the insides of my eyes. I had something similar done 10 years ago when I was 5. They loosened the muscles on the outside. (they aren't doing that again because they operated as much as they could there)

... I just forgot...

I DO NOT LIKE HADDOCK! Makes me kinda sick... oh, well.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 17, 2007, 10:11:14 pm »
I guessed that'd be exotropia? Well, good luck. I hope it's painless and successful.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 18, 2007, 05:34:11 pm »
Thank you, and happy holidays! I like my hat... fuzzy...

Kara Kazeneko

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • Kara's DeviantArt Page
« Reply #177 on: December 19, 2007, 02:49:33 am »
My current frustration: Having issues with my heart, and being too fucking poor to be able to even try to do anything about it. Oh, and having a weird thing happen with my arm the other day (feeling like it's asleep and kind of hurting, and my ring finger & pinky were numb), that my dad says might be a sign of having diabetes... utterly depressing.

Do you realize how sad it is, that I wish to win the lottery... just so that I could take care of myself? *sigh*

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 19, 2007, 02:51:44 am »
I've got a couple stitches on a cut. First time. This foreign matter really feels weird and stings right now.

Do you have an arrhythmic pulse?

Kara Kazeneko

• Springtime of Youth
  • Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
    • Kara's DeviantArt Page
« Reply #179 on: December 19, 2007, 03:57:22 am »
I have instances where it feels like my heart is doing 'flip-flops' inside of me (like it's whirling around or trying to whack against my ribs), and sometimes it even makes me gasp for air. It's especially unpleasant if I'm lying in bed. Also, it happens to me at work sometimes and that really makes it hard to do my job (BK cashier). Then there's the days that I get unpleasant aches in my chest, and I feel like I'm not getting enough air (which isn't true, but it sure is a weird sensation). That is often accompanied by my left hand falling asleep & turning red (which sucks if I'm at work... I use that hand for taking people's orders).

The thing that happened to my arm was surprising, because it was my right arm/hand that felt tingly. Very odd, and all the more to make me scared that something is really wrong. I'm at the point that if this isn't heart-related, then my dad might be correct in thinking that I might be on the edge of getting diabetes...
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 03:59:26 am by Kara Kazeneko »