Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 472880 times)

Chrono Master

• Guardian (+100)
  • Our will is the key to our dreams.
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #120 on: August 19, 2007, 03:21:53 pm »
If I were in Nightmare975's shoes, I'd try and keep on good terms for a couple months, see if she will admit her faults in this matter, and want to go back to being friends and put everything in the past. thats when I'd show how much of a good person I am inside and say yes! :) But thats just me! 8)

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2007, 03:43:16 pm »
If I were in Nightmare975's shoes, I'd try and keep on good terms for a couple months, see if she will admit her faults in this matter, and want to go back to being friends and put everything in the past. thats when I'd show how much of a good person I am inside and say yes! :) But thats just me! 8)

A couple of months? Yeah right, we're still friends, she felt pressured by our friends to like eachother.

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Glenn - The true Hero and weilder of the Masamune.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2007, 04:55:56 pm »

A couple of months? Yeah right, we're still friends, she felt pressured by our friends to like eachother.

Man do I freaking hate that. Friends who think they know who you like, or who you want to be with.
That's a load of BS right there. Being forced into a relationship, especially by your friends, is the worst way to start any type of relationship. Whether it be a friendship or something more.

Whoever forced her, or you, or however it happened is a jerk. I know they meant well by it, but you can see what happened because of it. It caused you nothing but grief, and it almost cost you a friendship. I hate people who try to play matchmaker. Things never work out they way the should.
Relationships form on their own. You can't concoct out of thin air, and whoever thinks they can is a freaking idiot.

Sorry for that rant, but I hate people who think they can play matchmaker. It just pisses me off to no end.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2007, 12:51:36 am »
My frustration? I've got these beautiful baby back ribs that are now marinating. But I don't get to eat them tonight. It'll be a day or two. Instead, my dinner is Cheerios. Now, I've got nothing against Cheerios, but, compared to ribs, well...

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 22, 2007, 02:43:42 pm »
I'm frustrated with my textbooks. It's my senior year, and every book features tiny black and white text with hardly any pictures, charts, or graphics. It's an ugly little mess, one that tests my patience for reading. Honestly, it's like at this stage in the game, all the textbook writers become humorless bastards.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #125 on: August 22, 2007, 08:10:54 pm »
The damn new library computers have 1 hour time limits! WTF!?!

Ramsus

« Reply #126 on: August 22, 2007, 09:34:06 pm »
I'm frustrated with my textbooks. It's my senior year, and every book features tiny black and white text with hardly any pictures, charts, or graphics. It's an ugly little mess, one that tests my patience for reading. Honestly, it's like at this stage in the game, all the textbook writers become humorless bastards.

Personally, I never much liked textbooks. I much prefer reading actual, original works by significant people and comparing them in class, instead of having someone else interpret everything and summarize it all in a single book.

Given that we have computers now, and even better than that, cheap eBook reading technology with high-contrast, high-resolution screens and long battery life, you'd think things would be different.

I mean, imagine if we had large libraries of media, especially books, freely available to instructors to selectively use and build on, with collaborative databases of course materials, all freely available and easily copied/distributed...

In fact, that's my dream project for the future.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #127 on: August 22, 2007, 09:54:56 pm »
Nevermind my 1 hour complaint...when the time limit hits "5 minutes left" it gives you the option of an extra ten minutes if you click the thingy...so you just have to keep clicking the thing when it pops up every ten minutes after your 1 hour expires...it's lame & frustrating, but at least now I have access to the desktop, Word, Paint, and other crappity-crap-poop.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 22, 2007, 11:18:31 pm »
I mean, imagine if we had large libraries of media, especially books, freely available to instructors to selectively use and build on, with collaborative databases of course materials, all freely available and easily copied/distributed...

In fact, that's my dream project for the future.

What a thrilling idea! I sure hope you can beat me to the Patent Office, Ramsus. Oh, and to spice things up a bit, I have utilized my evil powers of feng shui to augment your path with laser-equipped bird flu ninjas.

KATAKA!

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 23, 2007, 02:57:30 pm »
cupn00dles' constant spamming is annoying. If all you can say is "HAHAHAHAHAHA" than don't reply at all you stupid fucking piece of shit.

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 23, 2007, 02:58:37 pm »
cupn00dles' constant spamming is annoying. If all you can say is "HAHAHAHAHAHA" than don't reply at all you stupid fucking piece of shit.
Your constant trollish behavior and general rudeness is getting on my nerves and probably the nerves of many others as well.

Sora

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • The Terror Of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 23, 2007, 03:01:31 pm »
Your constant trollish behavior and general rudeness is getting on my nerves and probably the nerves of many others as well.
I wouldn't have to be a troll if people would quit spamming, and defending those who do. Plus I wouldn't call what i do trolling as much as Ii would self-defense.

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 23, 2007, 03:07:23 pm »
Your stuck in a loop your "trolling" provokes them which makes your even for annoying, which give people like cupn00dles more fuel for the fire. The key? Just stop and forget about your ego, and your pride. Let them have the last word and get on with your  life.

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 23, 2007, 04:37:00 pm »
Hahahaha.

When there is something ridiculously funny, one laughs. When there is a pattern of ridiculously funny behaviour, one laughs in all-caps.

It's that simple.

You can't blame me for the fact that I have an humongous ammount of fun when provoking users who make tardie posts/topics. It's just too damn funny.

Besides, a thread that is spam itself can only home spam posts. Spam = spam.

It's that obvious.

By the way, it's great to see at least one tardie topic has hit the road. Good riddance, have thee, tardie topic!

Edit: Too bad now there's another one =[[
« Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 04:38:53 pm by cupn00dles »

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 23, 2007, 06:19:41 pm »
I am frustrated that I have stooped so low that I am eating Chef Boyardee for lunch.