Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 478953 times)

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Glenn - The true Hero and weilder of the Masamune.
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2007, 04:15:55 pm »
Tell the chick you think she's been avoiding you and ask her what's up. TALK, PEOPLE! Maybe she just needs space or something.

Well said.
Just call her out on it. Not in a mean, bad spirited way, but in a calm collected tone.
If you can't do it calmly, just wait a bit until you can bring it up calmly, or figure out a different way of approaching it.

Maybe you came on too strong? I know you might not think so, but to girls it's a whole different ball game.

Chrono Master

• Guardian (+100)
  • Our will is the key to our dreams.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2007, 04:24:56 pm »
Glennleo, you should start an advice collum. That was very well said I could have worded it nearly as well as you have just done bravo!!! :D :D :D

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 18, 2007, 04:39:23 pm »
Maybe you came on too strong? I know you might not think so, but to girls it's a whole different ball game.

She flirted with me, I fell in love last. And she doesn't want to talk to me.

I forgot to mention: While on vacation, I tried to call her and was only able to get her voice mail, even on her house phone. After three days of worrying, I finally got a hold of her, after that, she's been avoiding me. Even after I told her I was sorry.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #108 on: August 18, 2007, 05:30:29 pm »

She flirted with me, I fell in love last. And she doesn't want to talk to me.

I forgot to mention: While on vacation, I tried to call her and was only able to get her voice mail, even on her house phone. After three days of worrying, I finally got a hold of her, after that, she's been avoiding me. Even after I told her I was sorry.

Girls are like that. Just don't let it get to you, and make sure you keep a grip on your senses. Otherwise it'll just get worse.

Glennleo

• Chrono Trigger + Crew
  • Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Glenn - The true Hero and weilder of the Masamune.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: August 18, 2007, 05:38:43 pm »
Glennleo, you should start an advice collum. That was very well said I could have worded it nearly as well as you have just done bravo!!! :D :D :D

I wouldn't go that far, but thank you.

As far as the love troubles. If she's avoiding your calls, you did something. Even though you probably don't think you did, you did. I've found trying to cal girl over and over again, just pisses them off. 3 is probably the max amount of times you should call in one day or sitting. 

Just approach her at school, and ask her if you guys can talk. Don't put her on the spot right there, but just simply let her know you want to know what you did wrong, or what's going on. Just show some general concern, and it should initiate a conversation at least. It might not save the relationship, but you'll at least know what's going on with it.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 18, 2007, 06:41:32 pm »
As far as the love troubles. If she's avoiding your calls, you did something. Even though you probably don't think you did, you did. I've found trying to cal girl over and over again, just pisses them off. 3 is probably the max amount of times you should call in one day or sitting. 

Just approach her at school, and ask her if you guys can talk. Don't put her on the spot right there, but just simply let her know you want to know what you did wrong, or what's going on. Just show some general concern, and it should initiate a conversation at least. It might not save the relationship, but you'll at least know what's going on with it.

I know I called her too much. But now she avoids me (Although she will talk to me on myspace). I asked if she wanted to go out on a date. She replies with a no. She then starts complaining about how she doesn't have a ride to band camp. I offer to give her a ride, another no from her. I just don't understand.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 18, 2007, 06:54:39 pm »
She's trying to be nice about it.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #112 on: August 18, 2007, 07:02:37 pm »
No, what she's really saying is, "STALK ME STALK ME OH WON'T YOU PLEEASE STALK ME?!?" Heh heh...

Ramsus

« Reply #113 on: August 18, 2007, 09:09:06 pm »

I know I called her too much. But now she avoids me (Although she will talk to me on myspace). I asked if she wanted to go out on a date. She replies with a no. She then starts complaining about how she doesn't have a ride to band camp. I offer to give her a ride, another no from her. I just don't understand.

Just forget about it for a while. You're not going to understand by being pushy about it, and you'll just seem needy and weird.

If you run into her, just greet her and ask her if she's okay. Ask her about how she's doing and if there's something bothering her that you can help with. It might not even have anything to do with you.

And if you don't run into her, don't worry about it. If you have to know, try asking someone who knows her if something's wrong, or if you're causing her grief.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 18, 2007, 10:38:22 pm »
Bah, turns out she never loved me, she lied to me so she hurt my feelings. >_<

Newsflash, you hurt me more than if you had said no.

What's worse you ask? She doesn't have the guts to say it to me. Instead, she tells my best friend and he has to tell me.

maggiekarp

• Crimson Echoes Beta Squad
  • Time Traveler (+800)
  • ʇ ı  ʇ n o q ɐ  p ɹ ı ǝ ʍ ˙ ˙ ˙ ƃ u ı ɥ ʇ ǝ ɯ o s
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2007, 12:30:36 am »
Sounds like a bitch. Be glad you're rid of her and move on  :D

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2007, 12:41:40 am »
Sounds like a bitch. Be glad you're rid of her and move on  :D

You know what? You're right.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 19, 2007, 02:26:14 pm »
I know I called her too much. But now she avoids me (Although she will talk to me on myspace). I asked if she wanted to go out on a date. She replies with a no. She then starts complaining about how she doesn't have a ride to band camp. I offer to give her a ride, another no from her. I just don't understand
- Isn't it a bit odd that people say try to talk to her calmly and you pop out with "Wanna go on a date :D!" question? O_o...Maybe that's just me...

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2007, 02:41:03 pm »
I know I called her too much. But now she avoids me (Although she will talk to me on myspace). I asked if she wanted to go out on a date. She replies with a no. She then starts complaining about how she doesn't have a ride to band camp. I offer to give her a ride, another no from her. I just don't understand
- Isn't it a bit odd that people say try to talk to her calmly and you pop out with "Wanna go on a date :D!" question? O_o...Maybe that's just me...

That was before I knew she was avoiding me. Now, I'm just trying to keep our friendship.

MsBlack

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 19, 2007, 03:13:21 pm »
Trying to keep your friendship with someone you've established is a lying bitch?