Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 472936 times)

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #5325 on: August 26, 2010, 12:50:52 pm »
Crono666, I understand your friend's sentiments. Hell, there was this cat I adopted and wanted to protect her from the nearby dogs, but in the end it was my worry that killed her: she was killed by an Alpha Cat instead. For weeks I lay in guilt and sorrow.

Anywhos, your best bet is to find the cat. Believe it or not, they survive their environs much more than dogs and are pretty cunning to boot. Hope you do find her eventually.

Frustration of the week: a motherf**ker broke my netbook's adapter! Can't fix it since the pin is quite rare and a new adapter costs 1.5 grand. What's worse? The guy's moved to Bangalore!

Hell I called the son-of-a-b*tch and swore in various languages until he agreed to pay me at the end of September. I hope he does, otherwise he's got another thing coming.

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5326 on: August 26, 2010, 04:12:50 pm »
busteed A/C.  One of those things that makes you go "Oh boo hoo poor baby."  But it's triple digits in this bitch and our house gets hot as it is.  Thermostat reads 96.  Inside.

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5327 on: August 28, 2010, 01:59:08 am »
Put it into an IRA asap!

Good advice. Though to give an update, at least I can put the money I received in a Roth IRA (since taxes have already been taken out), and that wont be penalized for early withdraw. However, I will be penalized for the money that was withheld for taxes. Essentially, the government is penalizing me for paying taxes.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5328 on: August 28, 2010, 02:32:07 am »
Fool! Clap louder at once or Osama might hear your treacherous mewling.

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #5329 on: August 28, 2010, 04:05:12 am »
So my grandma isn't doing well and I've been kind of stressed about that lately. Over a week ago, dad made me take him to the airport at five in the morning and it has fucked over my sleeping so much that it's basically impossible to sleep without nyquil D:. I'm willing to give melatonin another shot, but I haven't had the time to buy it. The good news is that hopefully in October, we can have grandma live in a nursing home in state rather than out of state. The bad news is that her dementia has progressed to Alzheimers and it really upsets dad. I've kind of accepted it. I'll be happy as long as she remembers us from time to time.

Also I'm annoyed that in so many cases, I get completely stammered with just one or two drinks. Was drinking with coworkers today. You know them library-types, complete party animals :roll: . Anyway, I had two cocktails and was so damn drunk, I'm glad that they cut me off or else I'd be passed out somewhere. At the same time, I'm disappointed they cut me off because I *wanted* to be passed out somewhere >_>;. Too bad this isn't Japan and you can't really do that in public here. Once I get to a certain level,  I can't really control myself and need others to control me. Must have something to do with my Russian blood. Mom's side are all horrible drunkards.

skylark

• Poet of El Nido
  • Black Wind Agent (+600)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5330 on: August 28, 2010, 05:12:07 pm »
Current frustration: I can't find a clip of the Daily Show episode where Jon gives a giant 'Fuck You' (complete with quior) to Glenn Beck. I wanted to post it here. :(

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #5331 on: September 01, 2010, 07:07:33 pm »

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaax

95 on FAR, though. Seems I did better than most people who actually like accounting.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 07:43:31 pm by ZeaLitY »

Nangbaby

• Porrean (+50)
  • Frankenspriter at Large
    • View Profile
« Reply #5332 on: September 02, 2010, 04:41:49 am »
Frustration...you don't want to know what I'm frustrated about.

Or maybe you do.  Long story short, a bunch of webcomic creators decided to slander my name and make false accusations about me, then had the nerve to lie about that after the fact.

Lyin' Brian must have pants made of asbestos.

Sajainta

• Survivor of the Darkness
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Reporting live from Purgatory.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5333 on: September 02, 2010, 06:45:33 am »
WOW.  That really sucks.  Sorry about that, Nangbaby.  :/

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #5334 on: September 03, 2010, 02:19:30 am »
Christ, the audit vs. tax rivalry in accounting was true: tax is boring, tedious, dull, and suited best for uninteresting fuckers who don't mind memorizing hopeless amounts of arbitrary rules promulgated by a broken system. Oh, and it attracts anti-federalist assholes.

I passed FAR with flying colors, but fuck knows how I'll ever care enough to know all this tax bullshit.

Sajainta

• View Profile
« Reply #5335 on: September 05, 2010, 02:28:40 am »
Unpacking.

Uggghhhhh.  Can't stand it.

I haven't even left yet (back to college) and I'm already dreading the unpacking I'll have to do tomorrow.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #5336 on: September 05, 2010, 02:40:25 pm »

LLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

"I believe in women's rights," said the woman wearing clothing designed to prevent her from tempting men to rape her in respect of a centuries-old tradition founded on myth.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 02:44:51 pm by ZeaLitY »

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #5337 on: September 06, 2010, 03:22:26 am »
"I believe in women's rights," said the woman wearing clothing designed to prevent her from tempting men to rape her in respect of a centuries-old tradition founded on myth.
XDDDD I agree with you there. Kind of ironic to wear a clothing which was initially meant to cover a woman's beauty from men's lustful eyes, while declaring female rights.

Two things to be noted thought: It wasn't founded on myth. Also, I have a feeling 20% of the females think of that clothing as style:lol: They do kinda look good in that (if worn properly, that is).

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #5338 on: September 08, 2010, 03:07:43 pm »
Pince Of Persia is coming out on DVD.  Next time I hear "Give me the daggah!"  I'm just going to punch whoever's around me.  So don't be around me or else I'll punch you.  'Cause that shit is on nonstop!

Sajainta

• View Profile
« Reply #5339 on: September 08, 2010, 03:09:38 pm »
Is that any better than "Get to ze choppah!" ?