Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 472933 times)

ZombieBucky

• Springtime of Youth
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • <insert witty phrase to match above avatar>
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #3675 on: August 19, 2009, 04:21:33 pm »
i hate it when that happens, too. one time we went to a newly opened resturaunt with my mother. the prices were... steep by my standards. the thing is the burger i got was cold all the way through. we havent gone there since, which is good.
right now im frustrated at this heat. i hate the heat. theres only so much you can take off to try and alleviate it.

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3676 on: August 19, 2009, 05:56:27 pm »
Thus why winter is better. As I like to say, one can always put on more clothing if one is cold, but there is only so much one can take off before one gets arrested.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #3677 on: August 19, 2009, 07:48:47 pm »
Plus, heat=bugs.

Truthordeal

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Dunno what's supposed to go here. Oh now I see.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
« Reply #3678 on: August 19, 2009, 08:07:30 pm »
Thus why winter is better. As I like to say, one can always put on more clothing if one is cold, but there is only so much one can take off before one gets arrested.

I lol'd.

But it is true. Try living near the coasts of SC during the summer, you'll get your face melted off. That is, unless the skeeters get to you first.

Speaking of which: Hurricanes. Thank God I'm moving inland for college or I'd have to put up with more of these abominations. Blah.

chrono eric

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3679 on: August 19, 2009, 08:22:10 pm »
Man I haven't been here in like a month bc of trying to get my living situation under wraps. It's nice to see that the Frustration Thread hasn't gone away. It'll probably be here forever.

ZombieBucky

• Springtime of Youth
  • Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • <insert witty phrase to match above avatar>
    • View Profile
« Reply #3680 on: August 19, 2009, 08:24:51 pm »
my favorite season has to be the fall though. i live near a small lake with a bunch of trees around it, and the scene of the lake on a clear crisp day when the maples and such are vibrant reds and yellows and oranges and all kinds of things. the evergreens stand in stark contrast to the bright colors of fall and they all seem to contrast beautifully with the bright blue sky. and its all tied together by it reflecting on the lake.
i love autumn.

wait this is the frustration thread.
wow im stupid today.

what frustrates me is the school system. it hurts my brain. good thing im out of high school, but the college i was planning on going to declined my application. i guess ill spend another year here... probably get a job.

Katie Skyye

• Poet of El Nido
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • And you'll never catch her...
    • View Profile
    • Katie Skyye's Deviantart
« Reply #3681 on: August 19, 2009, 08:32:36 pm »
First day of senior year. I have an hour and forty-five minutes of AP English class as last period.

This frustrates me.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3682 on: August 20, 2009, 12:31:25 am »

I say that exact ...I don't know what you'd call it... proverb? phrase? saying? whatever...  almost word for word whenever somebody asks which I prefer. Wow.

Lakonthegreat

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Love this community, and care for it as your own.
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #3683 on: August 20, 2009, 01:35:43 am »

I say that exact ...I don't know what you'd call it... proverb? phrase? saying? whatever...  almost word for word whenever somebody asks which I prefer. Wow.

As do I. It's a pretty common phrase, it seems.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3684 on: August 20, 2009, 12:53:35 pm »
Last night was frustrating. The power was out, it was one of the hottest nights of the year, and I had an upset stomach. Triple yuck.

Unrelated frustration: I have to do some chinchilla-sitting while some friends are out of town. They extended their trip by a week longer than what we had agreed to, meaning that I'll have to fit chinchilla poopsmithery into my PAX schedule.

Katie Skyye

• Poet of El Nido
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • And you'll never catch her...
    • View Profile
    • Katie Skyye's Deviantart
« Reply #3685 on: August 20, 2009, 04:24:14 pm »

As do I. It's a pretty common phrase, it seems.

Same.

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3686 on: August 20, 2009, 05:08:53 pm »
So my frustration is that what I thought was a unique Thoughtism is apparently a fairly common phrase.

Alas.

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3687 on: August 20, 2009, 05:28:20 pm »
ughhh....FUCK

I guess yesterday was my one day break from bullshit.  Snickers, our family dog of over 15 years, has passed on.  We shared the same birthday.  We shared loooots of laughs.  I will miss her dearly.

R.I.P. Snickers!!!!!

Uboa

• Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3688 on: August 20, 2009, 09:42:36 pm »
Awww, Shee  :( :( Didn't think you'd have another post like this so soon.  So sad Snickers is gone, but it sounds like you guys had a good time together.  I hope things look up soon, with the TV gig and everything.

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #3689 on: August 21, 2009, 07:46:58 am »
Man Shee, you just don't seem to get a break >_<. *hughug* I'm sorry about your doggie. RIP Snickers.

I got back from Australia. The 20 hour trip back was just simply awful. For no particular reason... I just abhor traveling by plane... especially to foreign countries. I swear I'm not going overseas for at least 5 more years. That's how long it will take me to get over that terrible experience. I love traveling around new places and everything, but it's just getting there that really bothers me. I don't even know how I'm going to make myself go to Florida to visit my bf next time. I hate that enough as it is >_>. Yet another reason I want to break up.

I also did a bad thing as soon as I got home. I went to sleep and didn't tell my mom to wake me up in a few hours. So I woke up at 3 am. Part of the reason I went to sleep right away  is because these days if I don't get a night's sleep one of my eyes gets incredibly bloodshot and it's very painful to remain awake.