Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 478825 times)

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #900 on: December 31, 2008, 10:23:25 pm »
What's his username? I must personally welcome him!

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #901 on: December 31, 2008, 10:47:28 pm »
he's at my house, that's why I needed to log off. He'll be on tommorow, probably.

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: December 31, 2008, 11:12:22 pm »
Being alone on New Year's really sucks. I was offered to go top a party earlier today, but I declined like an idiot. I was planning on spending New Year's with my girlfriend (We had talked about in in October or so.) but that's gone considering it ended some how earlier this month. Yet here I am, with nothing better to do than sit here in the dark, on the internet.

Oh well... I have to chin up I guess.

Happy 2009, everybody. Only one hour and fourty-two minutes left here in Florida.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #903 on: December 31, 2008, 11:16:01 pm »
We always do the same thing New Years. Watch the talking heads, see the ball, see if we can stay up all night, then fall asleep. It's dull, but it works.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #904 on: December 31, 2008, 11:39:13 pm »
Sounds like a problem with your browser settings then...Maybe one of you could use Firefox & the other Safari or something...if you don't just find what you need to be changed, anyways...>_>

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #905 on: December 31, 2008, 11:41:26 pm »
Hey, V, what's up with the new avi? I-I don't like giant hammers that are +2 vs. girls! I AM a girl! What happened to the stabby best friend?

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #906 on: January 01, 2009, 12:56:27 am »
It's from a comic called Scott Pilgrim that just plain kicks ass...There's a dimension-hopping American ninja delivery girl in it with a purse that she whipped out a hammer from once when she had to fight this girl (who I believe was fighting with sais)...It's actually a pretty awesome comic made by this Canadian guy...It's gonna be made into a movie by the same guy that did Shaun of the Dead...

Oh, I also did it as a laugh since Ramsus has informed me that I can now ban people (hooray?)...

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #907 on: January 01, 2009, 01:05:20 am »
But most Compendiumites, it seems, are of the male species. I'm a nice person! I don't do mean things!

utunnels

• Guru of Reason Emeritus
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: January 02, 2009, 04:15:24 pm »
Darn, I lost tens of articles when I changed a column on MySQL without assigning the correct charset.
Too bad, I don't have a backup. 
:picardno
But I must admit I'm lucky since I don't have hundreds of them to be rework.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 04:20:46 pm by utunnels »

chrono eric

• View Profile
« Reply #909 on: January 02, 2009, 08:39:45 pm »
No, my mother only says that to my brother so that he doesn't ask further questions, but I know the truth, she gets rid of them. To where? That, I don't know.

Hopefully she finds good homes for them. I find it despicable when people abandon animals in the middle of nowhere that are dependent on humans for survival. Too much of that happens where I live.

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: January 02, 2009, 09:15:03 pm »
No, my mother only says that to my brother so that he doesn't ask further questions, but I know the truth, she gets rid of them. To where? That, I don't know.

Hopefully she finds good homes for them. I find it despicable when people abandon animals in the middle of nowhere that are dependent on humans for survival. Too much of that happens where I live.

That happened back in March of last year. One day, the cat was gone. My brother asked where it was, and my mom told him that he ran away, and was adopted by another family, that she saw the cat going to their house.

Actually, I'm sure she brought the cat to them, but it's the same outcome, she got rid of him.

chrono eric

• View Profile
« Reply #911 on: January 03, 2009, 07:56:55 pm »
Frustration: I just found out one of my ex-girlfriends from back in high school died a few days ago. The police report said her husband found her dead in the morning after they had a bad fight the night before. I looked up the med examiners report and it said Cause of Death: Pending Toxicology Report. Which means OD most likely. I'm guessing she took alcohol and pain-killers as a temporary escape and it caused an accidental overdose. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

22 years old. What a fool. Why do people do this to themselves? I saw her not too long ago. She asked me why I dumped her back in high school and I lied to her. I wish I had told her the truth now.

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: January 03, 2009, 09:26:40 pm »
One sentence.  I do not know who I am.

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: January 03, 2009, 10:05:08 pm »
I have been trying to upload a video to Youtube... for the FIFTH time! And everytime it starts, it suddenly says that it failed thanks to an unknown error. I'll just try again...

BROJ

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: January 04, 2009, 01:16:20 am »
Ugh... I feel like crap after drinking a certain brand of energy drink. Normally, I feel just fine after imbibing of these 'wonder-drinks', but the sugar rush is leaving my body so disgusted inasmuch as I don't even want to eat. :x