Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 472987 times)

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #885 on: December 31, 2008, 02:24:31 pm »
I have the same dilemma, so I just feed my cat outside. Problem solved.

teaflower

• Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: December 31, 2008, 02:28:25 pm »
Two cats. Maud is often called Poop, Poop Machine, and Poop Cat. She spends her days hiding under our couch, occasionally coming out to eat, and climbing on us when we play Smash Brothers. She doesn't like being picked up. She squirms around until her claws find arm or sleeve, all the while going, 'Mrowuh!' She does this thing where it's like a little exhale at the end of her mrow, thus forming the uh at the end. Maud is skinny, but is a lovey kitty.

Rosie is the crazy one.

We often call her simply Kitty, Rosiecat, Rosita Kitita, and Cat. Rosie enjoys perching on windowsills and piles of clothing. She's been known to be a sweet kitty and rub against your foot one moment, then decide you look tasty and try and eat that foot. She doesn't like having her tummy rubbed. Nor does she like Maud.

We don't want our cats outside. Although they used to be outdoors cats, I would feel terrible if something happened to them.

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: December 31, 2008, 02:30:36 pm »
I used to have a cat. However, my mom doesn't like having one inside the house, so I used to keep him outside.
And when I'm not looking, she gets rid of it. I hate that, especially when it has happen for like three time now.

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: December 31, 2008, 02:38:42 pm »
I have tres felines, if you count a stray we just picked up a few weeks ago. There's Pepper, a tailless blacvk who doesn't take crap from anyone, is at least 100 years old (she's older than me) and can still dart around and kill small rodents with ease, but can't chew a piece of dry food for her life. She mostly lives outside.

Then we have Monkeycat, a punkass jet black cat with a white "V" on her head that loves to sleep and/or urinate on not only my bed but my backup futon which I keep prepared just in case said cat takes a leak on my bed. However, at times, she can be a sweet little thing.

Last but not least, we have a stray that came up at our door in the pouring rain, a Tabby kitten who due to his lack of a name I've just aptly called "Mr. Cat". Monkeycat has seemed to take Mr. Cat under her wing, but sometimes I get suspiciopus of those two. Like MC teaching the young kitten the joy of bodily excretions on mattresses.

With the cat food smell, it's just something you'll have to deal with. Whenever I have to feed Pepper inside, I just hold my breath while I dump the food in.

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #889 on: December 31, 2008, 02:45:07 pm »
The youngest one is Crush. he attacks EVERY thing he sees, and doesn't stop until you give him another thing to attack, or pick him up, when he will either
A. Attack YOU
B. Purr, and THEN Attack you.
He's also a master of disguise. He will sneak up on the other cats behind stuff, and attack them. He sometimes crawls up the back of the couch and hits us on the back of the head when we're not looking. The Crazy one is named Kerfluffel, because she is VERY fluffy. And strange. The old one is Jethryn, can't say much about him but that he's like, 25 years old. (Not kidding) We also can't let them outside, because they'll get run over by our crazy Neighbor. Another thing, Crush sometimes tries to take on our golden retriever. It's Hilarious.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: December 31, 2008, 03:57:21 pm »
My cat, Denver, likes to piss everywhere BUT the litter box.

:picardno

chrono eric

• View Profile
« Reply #891 on: December 31, 2008, 05:40:48 pm »
And when I'm not looking, she gets rid of it. I hate that, especially when it has happen for like three time now.

What exactly do you mean, "gets rid of it"?

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #892 on: December 31, 2008, 06:01:45 pm »
I think he means lets the cat run free. That's sad. I had that happen once. Foster mom said, "Oh, you can keep a stray." Next day, she's gone. "She wanted out, so I let her out." Mind you, this wasn't the evil one my sis and I shared. This one was worse, if that was possible.

Acacia Sgt

• Guru of Reason
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Forever loyal to the Acacia Dragoons
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: December 31, 2008, 06:04:29 pm »
I think he means lets the cat run free.

No, my mother only says that to my brother so that he doesn't ask further questions, but I know the truth, she gets rid of them. To where? That, I don't know.

Temporal Knight

• Springtime of Youth
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Roar through the flames of time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: December 31, 2008, 06:29:57 pm »
I have many pets. A cat is only one of them. My best friend, in animal terms, if I might add. Never have I had a pet more fond of me in my life.

I have one cat, four dogs (as of now), three fish, and a turtle. I am an animal person, I must say so. All four dogs are rescued, as with the cat and turtle.

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #895 on: December 31, 2008, 07:55:07 pm »
I'm frustrated by the fact that I can't log off the Compendium  :evil:

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #896 on: December 31, 2008, 08:20:20 pm »
Are you, like, physically unable to log off? Or can you just not stay away?

I can't seem to stay away. Winter and summer are when I like curling up in my room, playing video games, and using the internet.

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #897 on: December 31, 2008, 09:14:44 pm »
Physically. I want to make an acc. for my friend, but No logging off for me! When I click Log off, all it does is send me back to the Forum main page.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #898 on: December 31, 2008, 10:00:11 pm »
Hmm... does it still show your avatar up at the top? If it does, go talk to the admins. If not, you're out.

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #899 on: December 31, 2008, 10:15:52 pm »
Yes, But I don't care anymore. The Wii's internet finally came in handy.