Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 479075 times)

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #855 on: December 28, 2008, 06:49:16 pm »
Everyone needs to go back to Social Sciences and check out the American court system.  Then you will know about how the court system works, and will know all about "guilty" versus "innocence".

I, however, am pleading the fifth!   :lol:

BROJ

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: December 28, 2008, 06:53:27 pm »
It doesn't have to be an argument to be frustrating to everyone. In fact it just as easy to get the same effect with calm talking. The most deadly handicap for intelligent people is the ability to rationalize and justify something that wrong, BROJ :wink:
True enough, but conveniently those circumstances don't apply. I'm not the one justifying my actions. All the same, what is the aim of this argument at this point other than intellectual wordplay? I've spoken my peace. You?

Everyone needs to go back to Social Sciences and check out the American court system.  Then you will know about how the court system works, and will know all about "guilty" versus "innocence".

I, however, am pleading the fifth!   :lol:
Reasonable suspicion doesn't even check out here... But, what can you do... *sigh* :)
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 06:57:46 pm by BROJ »

KebreI

• A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: December 28, 2008, 07:30:58 pm »
True enough, but conveniently those circumstances don't apply. I'm not the one justifying my actions. All the same, what is the aim of this argument at this point other than intellectual wordplay? I've spoken my peace. You?
Eh, I just trying to have an actual discussion in the midst of chaos.

BROJ

• View Profile
« Reply #858 on: December 28, 2008, 07:36:51 pm »
Eh, I just trying to have an actual discussion in the midst of chaos.
Sorry, if I seemed rude. I merely saw it as another engagement, and I didn't see it fitting for either of us to argue. Forgive my misjudgement, I meant no ill will.

chrono eric

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: December 28, 2008, 09:13:56 pm »
OK, OK, I confess. My name is not really Eric. It is Justin. And not only Justin, but the one and only Justin to which Shadow holds a grudge against. I tried to conceal my identity, but alas - my conscience got the best of me.

/end sarcasm

See how pointless it is to make assumptions about people on the internet Shadow? Even if he was the Justin that you apparently hate, who cares? The internet is like a vast sea of anonymity. I could really be Mr. fucking T for all anyone knows.

I'm not sure whats more foolish, assuming someone may be the person that you despise because he shares the same first name, or everyone else starting an argument over it, thus perpetuating further nonsense. That's a rhetorical statement of course, since I assume everyone takes equal blame for the idiocy that abounds in this thread -  not Shadow alone, because I'm an equal-opportunity offender.

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #860 on: December 28, 2008, 09:21:32 pm »
Hmph. You are all fools, I have seen how you Idol me and my pitiful group of "Friends", although I assure you, I just used them as a ploy to reach Lavos. After leaving my memories behind, I have really been Following this website until I got them back, Which I did. Now,  Die Compendium!!!

Dark!! MATTER!!!

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: December 28, 2008, 09:23:07 pm »
Eric, if you were the Justin I want dead, you would give your last name, and I would decide.

Plus, he used 2 different screen names, but who's to say he hasn't made a third?

@HyperNerd

[sarcasm]

Welcome back, Janus.

[/sarcasm]

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #862 on: December 28, 2008, 09:26:38 pm »
What? One of you Fools survived? Hm.. I will take care of you!!! Have at you!!!

chrono eric

• View Profile
« Reply #863 on: December 28, 2008, 09:31:02 pm »
Eric, if you were the Justin I want dead, you would give your last name, and I would decide.

No Shadow, I was just pointing out that there's no point, literally. What if he was the Justin you want dead? What if you had many good conversations with him but you never knew? Then one day you find out the truth. Does it invalidate those many good conversations you had? My point is who cares. Don't worry about it. Worrying about it pointlessly is what started a pointless argument about the american justice system or some idiotic bullshit like that.

So, now everyone is mad at you again for a pointless reason that could have been avoided. I'm trying to tell you a better way to go about things, is all. Maybe if you were truly concerned about it you could have PMed him and asked him? Then this entire argument about people being innocent until proven guilty or whatever (as if that actually held any relevance whatsoever. It's the fucking internet people) would never have been started.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2008, 09:33:12 pm by chrono eric »

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: December 28, 2008, 09:31:53 pm »
No good deed can cancel what he did to me and my friend. Besides, IDC right now unless he proves he is, so this argument is moot.

chrono eric

• View Profile
« Reply #865 on: December 28, 2008, 09:34:15 pm »
I know it's moot, I was simply making some suggestions that you could take to heart to potentially avoid future arguments like this. I know you don't like them. Or at least, it seems like you don't.

BROJ

• View Profile
« Reply #866 on: December 28, 2008, 09:41:35 pm »
Shadow you realize what you just said was an indirect threat, do you not? Watch your words carefully...

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: December 28, 2008, 09:46:15 pm »
Ah, my bad. That was not my intent.

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #868 on: December 28, 2008, 09:47:53 pm »
You fools argue over the stupidest things in the world...

BROJ

• View Profile
« Reply #869 on: December 28, 2008, 09:51:02 pm »
You fools argue over the stupidest things in the world...
Was it really an argument? I gave Shadow a tip -- he accepted. That is all.