Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 479731 times)

justin3009

• Fan Project Leader
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #795 on: December 21, 2008, 03:29:00 pm »
A little ticked of by the snow.  We got, I believe a foot of snow in a day and a half with drifting that could cause the snow piles to be almost 2 feet T_T...This winter is already worse then last years...and last year cause a chaotic flood.

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: December 21, 2008, 04:13:19 pm »
Yeesh. That's rough. It just keeps coming down out there. I don't know how much is out there, but there's a lot. It's funny to see little dogs hopping through the snow, though.

placidchap

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: December 22, 2008, 10:08:16 am »
A little ticked of by the snow.  We got, I believe a foot of snow in a day and a half with drifting that could cause the snow piles to be almost 2 feet T_T...This winter is already worse then last years...and last year cause a chaotic flood.

2 feet is not too bad...assuming the snow plows are diligent.  2 years ago there was a snow storm that plopped at least 4 feet overnight....needless to say, the city was shut down

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #798 on: December 22, 2008, 10:14:55 am »
No one out here really keeps up. Mainly because we can't pow the roads because a whole lot of fallen wires and tree branches are beneath all that snow. Sucks, eh?

chrono eric

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: December 22, 2008, 03:23:02 pm »
Frustration:

I just got a fucking root canal at the dentist.  :shock: I thought it was just a routine check up. Those bastards lied to me.

And they injected me with so much lidocaine, which slowly migrated down my face (since I was inclined downwards slightly), so that now not only is my mouth and tongue numb but so is the entire right side of my face, my right nostril, my right eyelid, and the bottom part of my right ear. And it will be this way for hours.

Chrono Master

• Guardian (+100)
  • Our will is the key to our dreams.
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: December 22, 2008, 05:28:01 pm »
*Stares blankly for 5 seconds* ...I just don't get how I can get yelled a for sleeping, doing nothing, and how my brother blames his stupidity for balancing on the edge of the cluch on his stomach and falling on me. his reason is that I'm so stupid that my stupin-ness was transfered over to him to ease my brain. I'm one of the best RPG players in my hometown. sure my grades are a D+ through B avarage but I don't always apply myself. I usually don't do homework but that dose not mean I'm stupid. My brother's logic has always been flawed and he just tries to get a jab at me when ever he can. My brother even went as far to say my current girlfriend was a guy which was too far. Sure he nakes jibes at me, calling me a girl and then gay but if I'm a girl and gay and dating a guy that would mean I'm straight... he is annoying beyond all end and his logic is as good as president bushes' speaches about terrorists 'misunderestimating' him. the olny thing left to say about him is...
 :picardno

Shee

• Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: December 22, 2008, 06:02:18 pm »
Frustration:

I just got a fucking root canal at the dentist.  :shock: I thought it was just a routine check up. Those bastards lied to me.

And they injected me with so much lidocaine, which slowly migrated down my face (since I was inclined downwards slightly), so that now not only is my mouth and tongue numb but so is the entire right side of my face, my right nostril, my right eyelid, and the bottom part of my right ear. And it will be this way for hours.

I got 2 root canals a few months ago...I took a picture of myself when they walked away for a minute but lost it...I looked like freakin Hannibal.  POint: I feel your pain mang

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #802 on: December 22, 2008, 06:18:20 pm »
Lol, Everyone else lives on the East Coast.
I'm frusterated that I can't Explode the heads of the kids at my school.

BROJ

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: December 22, 2008, 10:19:55 pm »
Gah!  :x My friggin ISP crapped out last night and this morning and it's been boring as hell around here. Oh well... I guess I'm back on now.

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: December 22, 2008, 10:35:45 pm »
I'm frusterated that I can't Explode the heads of the kids at my school.

You don't want to. Trust me, the Eternal Ambulance Chaser is better off with nothing to do.

placidchap

• View Profile
« Reply #805 on: December 23, 2008, 03:31:04 pm »
Bleh, my 75 avg for the term. bugger!  so, i am frustrated with my lack of steady paced studies...cramming for a Tax course is a bad idea :(

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #806 on: December 26, 2008, 05:00:33 pm »
You know what bothers me?

The People to People Organization.

They send kids to far away countries like Israel and Australia, right? I got a letter offering me the chance to study and travel in Australia. However, they neglect to tell you how expensive it is to go, how much of your summer you'll waste there, and all the little intricacies.

Here's a quote from the first paragraph.

Quote from: People to People Ambassador Program Letter
Dear Shannon:

We are pleased to offer your daughter a one-time-only opportunity to travel and study in Australia in the summer of 2009.

Mind you, this was addressed to me, Shannon G., who lives at my home address in Fitchburg, MA. I don't have a daughter, people! Grr!

chrono eric

• View Profile
« Reply #807 on: December 26, 2008, 05:15:59 pm »
People to People is a scam. They send letters to parents to make them think their kids are special and have been invited to join this prestigious organization.

But in reality they just send out letters to everyone. Parents buy into it because they want to think their kids are special.

HyperNerd

• Springtime of Youth
  • In Guardia we trust
    • View Profile
    • Surreal Squad homepage
« Reply #808 on: December 26, 2008, 05:23:33 pm »
.. *Speeeecial*... I get to go to Isreal for free when I'm 18, YAY!!

BACK TO TOPIC!!!!!

Shadow D. Darkman

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • "Chrono Cross" is good, and spoilers never hurt...
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: December 26, 2008, 05:40:16 pm »
Mind you, this was addressed to me, Shannon G., who lives at my home address in Fitchburg, MA.

'Tis thee, Shannon! Hast thou come to test thy skill in secrecy?

Seriously, Tea, we truly did not need to know that. Sorry.

EDIT: BTW, that is the only time I will use your name.