Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 473086 times)

Lakonthegreat

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Love this community, and care for it as your own.
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #585 on: November 12, 2008, 07:22:30 pm »
Well it is almost impossible without doing it, and it's actually a secret programmed into the game by the developers, mnot necessarily a glitch. It's like the Hadouken in MMX.

4th Triforce piece

« Reply #586 on: November 13, 2008, 12:16:21 am »
HELP! Why is no one reading my vgmusic.com topic?  I want to know if I am the only one in the WORLD that knows bout the site other tne the people who upload midis there?   G----t I am soo flustered!

EDIT: I just made a second topic that is MUCH shorter so maybe that was the problem?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 12:17:52 am by 4th Triforce piece »

placidchap

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: November 13, 2008, 10:16:50 am »
HELP! Why is no one reading my vgmusic.com topic?  I want to know if I am the only one in the WORLD that knows bout the site other tne the people who upload midis there?   G----t I am soo flustered!

EDIT: I just made a second topic that is MUCH shorter so maybe that was the problem?

no replies = no one cares

no replies + new topic = still, nobody cares + annoyed

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: November 13, 2008, 07:39:45 pm »
Well it is almost impossible without doing it, and it's actually a secret programmed into the game by the developers, mnot necessarily a glitch. It's like the Hadouken in MMX.
Not really.  My brother already beat it a while ago with no help and I've come really close.  Like two hits left when I die.

placidchap

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: November 14, 2008, 08:06:28 am »

I beat the game when I was a little kid, with no cheats.  Multiple times.  It is not impossible.  Although I probably couldn't do it now, as I lack my video game finesse of yester years :(

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: November 16, 2008, 01:58:49 am »
Correction on my last post.  I just beat Mega man 1 last night.

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: November 16, 2008, 09:49:13 am »
I'm seriously disappointed in myself. I put out about 3000 words. I didn't get to my goal of 4000 last night. (4000 as opposed to my normal 2000 because I didn't do it one night.) It could be worse; I could've spent 200 words talking about cheese.

Other than NaNo, I'm angry about the shit going on in my house. My brother gets to call me stupid and make fun of me WITH MY MOTHER PRESENT and I have to tell my mom he did. Essentially, my mom was joking that a giant sledgehammer was involved in my eye surgery and my brother said, 'That explains a lot.' Then, he called my sister the Mwig, which is essentially Margeret bad word last name. My mom called him on it and I had to say, "Why does he get a no on Mwig when he gets nothing on that explains a lot?" It's just not fair!

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #592 on: November 16, 2008, 07:01:31 pm »
Maybe because one was a stupid joke that barely makes sense (ironically enough) and the other was...uh...whatever that is...>_>

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: November 16, 2008, 07:13:06 pm »
It doesn't seem fair, though. This sort of thing happens all the time! He gets to say nasty things about me and my sister AND my mom, but HEAVEN FORBID we say something bad about him HEAVEN FORBID we ask him to take care of his shit! It's ridiculous and I'm sick and tired of it. I'm sick and tired of getting a bag of chicken and two days later it being gone! I'm sick of having to hide food to make sure it's there when we need it! He wants us to stop hiding food because it makes him feel bad? Fine then! So long as when we put bacon in the fridge, it isn't gone the next day! Ugh!

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: November 17, 2008, 01:42:54 pm »
And I thought my dad was annoying for eating all the cookies.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: November 17, 2008, 04:31:08 pm »
Stupid phone tried to load this like an actual page, damn optimization function.

why does everyone assume that when you go to your girlfriends house, it means that you're going to have sex? 

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #596 on: November 17, 2008, 07:50:09 pm »
why does everyone assume that when you go to your girlfriends house, it means that you're going to have sex? 

Because when a man and woman love each other very much...

EDIT: Sorry if I sounded like an ass, nightmare.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 10:42:56 am by Pyt Fumv »

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #597 on: November 17, 2008, 08:51:36 pm »
Is people thinking you're having sex with your girlfriend really all that frustrating? >_>

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: November 17, 2008, 09:04:28 pm »
Is people thinking you're having sex with your girlfriend really all that frustrating? >_>

It is when I bring up that I'm going to hang out with her their response is "Have you fucked her?"

Immature bastards...

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #599 on: November 17, 2008, 09:27:50 pm »
Then that's their perverted problem. And also the reason they'll never get anyone who isn't a slut.

FRUSTRATING ME TODAY IS IRONICALLY LOVE LIFE