Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 478934 times)

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #555 on: October 28, 2008, 12:29:42 pm »
If he doesn't talk tomorrow, I'm going to introduce his genitals to my foot and his face to my fist! Ugh!

Not to make light of the situation, but that is awesome. It's very...

-esque. You wouldn't believe how many people would just blame themselves, avoid confrontation, and go on with life with extra doubt and regret.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:34:38 pm by ZeaLitY »

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: October 28, 2008, 07:45:27 pm »
Son of a bitch... he's still avoiding me! I KNOW he was here at school today and I told his friend to tell him that we needed to talk or else I would smack him. He was here; I saw him going to his white house. Yes. I know where he lives. Sort of. (it's an apartment, but I know which building he's in.)

By the way, who IS that guy? What is he from? I don't get many jokes or references to him. :(

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 28, 2008, 09:37:35 pm »
That is Grimmjow, from Bleach.

By the way, guys, I'll be largely absent for a period of time. Maybe 4 weeks or so. Be back sometime near the start of December, but Ill try to pop up every now and then. Frustration do t grades hasprevented me fro computer use (I'm grounded, shutup.)

This is Tact, signin' off. Later guys.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 28, 2008, 09:59:20 pm »
Good luck. Unleash the springtime of youth.

To learn about Grimmjow: http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Grimmjow_Jeagerjaques

SPOILERS

I love his style and behavior. He's a tragic figure because he wandered the world of Hueco Mundo in Bleach alone as a Hollow, which are like dead humans that didn't pass on with peace, but held on to regret, fear, vengeful desires, etc. and were transformed by this negativity. He met five friends who considered him their King in their quest for power as Hollows, but in the end they felt they couldn't evolve any further, and asked Grimmjow to eat a piece of them to stop their evolution officially and contribute to Grimmjow's own evolution. This disheartened and angered Grimmjow, who did as they asked. Later, the five of them were killed, and Grimmjow became alone again, hated by a lot of other Hollows and still calling himself the King. When Ichigo, the protagonist, defeats Grimmjow, he tells him that ruling as King alone is pointless, then saves him from being killed by another Hollow. This possibly changes Grimmjow for the better, but he hasn't popped up since then in the story.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 10:00:54 pm by ZeaLitY »

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 29, 2008, 06:31:34 pm »
... freaky. I don't get Bleach...

I'm going to shove Brandon's head up his own ass.

I walk up to his friend Ishmael and ask, 'Where's Brandon?' Ishie tells me he's by the main entrance. So I go there and I hunt him down. I keep myself calm and poke him. He turns and I say, 'Hi, Brandon.' He says hi, then...

PROCEEDS TO RUN AWAY FROM ME.

I call to him, but he ignores me. He will DIE for this. What is it with guys? They seem to think that when they mess up with a girl, running away is the best option! What?! He KNOWS I have serious rage issues and I know how to hurt a guy! I'm going to break his back and his pelvis and shove his head up his ass! And then I'm going to stick him atop a flagpole in New England winter! IN HIS UNDERWEAR!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 29, 2008, 07:49:14 pm »
GULP.   :shock:

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 29, 2008, 08:00:01 pm »
Why the hell did he run? How old is he?

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 29, 2008, 08:03:40 pm »
He probably knows about my rage issues. I don't get guys. He's about 16, same age as me, if not a little older.

Daniel Krispin

« Reply #563 on: October 29, 2008, 09:56:04 pm »
... freaky. I don't get Bleach...

I'm going to shove Brandon's head up his own ass.

I walk up to his friend Ishmael and ask, 'Where's Brandon?' Ishie tells me he's by the main entrance. So I go there and I hunt him down. I keep myself calm and poke him. He turns and I say, 'Hi, Brandon.' He says hi, then...

PROCEEDS TO RUN AWAY FROM ME.

I call to him, but he ignores me. He will DIE for this. What is it with guys? They seem to think that when they mess up with a girl, running away is the best option! What?! He KNOWS I have serious rage issues and I know how to hurt a guy! I'm going to break his back and his pelvis and shove his head up his ass! And then I'm going to stick him atop a flagpole in New England winter! IN HIS UNDERWEAR!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

If you are able, I recommend the last.

And honestly, teaflower, I've got no clue why someone would do that. Though I wouldn't limit such callous actions to men alone. But yeah, weird and entirely in-underwear-on-flagpole worthy. Ille puer stultus sceleratusque est propter exfugitum.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 09:59:25 pm by Daniel Krispin »

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 30, 2008, 02:35:20 pm »
FUCKING 5-HOUR UPDATE FROM VISTA! WHY COULDN'T YOU DO THAT DURING THE FUCKING DAY! NOT RIGHT WHEN I'M GOING TO BED!

FUCKING DISC DRIVE ROARED THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME!

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 30, 2008, 05:10:04 pm »
Yeah, I hate it when my compie needs to do updates. My sis has Vista and it does that.

Brandon is as good as dead.
After bringing the issue to my six foot two tall junior friend with serious rage issues, Jay, he says that Brandon's dead. And he means that. That's where I got the 'I'm going to shove his head up his own ass'.

Today, I walked up to him and said hi. He ran.I chased him down. He said, 'I don't want to talk about it.' I am going to whip him with his own SPINE at this point!

The good news is I finally got out of French! WOOHOO! I'm free! FREE!!!

Boy... is... uh... and... out... um... translation?
(I got a 47/50 on my Latin midterm! Yay! No bonus for drawing Dumbledore next to 'albus' or writing derivatives)

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 31, 2008, 03:39:10 pm »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/7698539.stm

I think I can sum up my feelings about that article in one picture:

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #567 on: October 31, 2008, 08:40:03 pm »
Ten was great. Gonna be a shame to see him go, but I honestly can't wait to see who the Eleventh is.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 31, 2008, 09:27:11 pm »
GOD DAMNIT! I MISSED ONE FUCKING NOTE! THAT LAST FUCKING NOTE!

FUCK ROCK BAND!

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #569 on: November 01, 2008, 06:50:12 am »
I kicked my PSP screen and now it displays the right side as complete black.

My short temper with games finally got the best of me. At least I've learnt my lesson.