Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 472982 times)

teaflower

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #510 on: October 08, 2008, 07:22:40 pm »
You know, it feels like what's going on with the economy is just some big storm. It'll blow over. Sure, we'll remember, but right now we're making too much of a big deal of it.

How sad is it that I had a nightmare last night that V_Translanka told me to stop whining in this thread?
How sad is it that I'm not sure if it was dream or reality?

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #511 on: October 08, 2008, 07:31:29 pm »
I'd only tell you to stop whining if you were trying to crack stupid jokes or just generally being spammy/annoying...And even then, I'd probably only do it tongue-in-cheek...;)

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #512 on: October 08, 2008, 08:19:58 pm »
It was freaky, though! Maybe it's my fear of being called a newb. Or n00b. Whichever. I think that's why I hated Boo. He posted too much for a new person. I felt threatened.  :D
... I have problems.

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: October 08, 2008, 10:18:11 pm »
Should've been here when I came in the picture. I made sure I posted EVERYWHERE. Even if it was a topic concerning tampons and the menstrual cycle, I would find a way to make an input.

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: October 08, 2008, 10:41:02 pm »
Then you made an alt to show how much you hate spamming, and It was obvious to everyone it was you.

V_Translanka

• Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: October 09, 2008, 12:08:03 am »
Everyone was a n00b at one point...there's a difference between being just a new n00b and being an ignorant n00b. Except for me. I was born 1337.

>_>
<_<
>_>

Lakonthegreat

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Love this community, and care for it as your own.
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
« Reply #516 on: October 09, 2008, 04:06:41 am »
Well ladies and gents, it's happened again.

If you have looked in my signature recently you have noticed that I once had a Diablo II: LOD Character that was a level 51 Necromancer. He died bravely in Nightmare mode.

Compendium, it has happened again. Due to a lack of my friends playing with me and a number of damned rookie mistakes I have lost YET ANOTHER Necromancer. This time to Duriel at level 22. I was a perfectly built Skelemancer up to that point. Duriel had five health left, was poisoned, and had killed all of my minions. I got selfish, tried to town portal out, and got pwnt.

*sigh* I wish Battlefield 2 would hurry up in the mail so I don't have to keep doing this to myself until Diablo III comes out.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #517 on: October 09, 2008, 04:07:58 am »
asdrhhaghsghshgh updating the Compendium is such an incredible mind trip...

Like, we've got this Chrono Cross stat analysis. But gameplay isn't my strongpoint, so I've referred it to a few people to have it checked out; if it passes, it'll be a feature. But someone addressed concerns, so now I've forwarded it back to the author.

I hate not being able to cross things off my to-do list immediately, or having these awful decisions. The site's "Imminent Goals" thing is exploding at the speed of light, and adding fan art and fan fiction saps a lot of time, too. God, I can only imagine what CT DS will be like, and trying to have a new script made, and then compared, and then new content on the dungeons, new plot revelations from Kato...

I guess this means we have to finish the analysis review before then, so we've got to wrap up loose ends on a million things, including Pocket Dimension. And since Chrono'99 isn't around to make his promised defense of it, I have to decide whether to kill it and remove it from Compendium literature...

jlagskjhgo what a HAEADAAACHEHFE

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: October 09, 2008, 04:17:28 am »
Delegate, its the most useful and most frighting thing to do with a task that need completion.  Need help w/ something such finding Fan art/fic or this Chrono Cross stat analysis I might be of assistance. Other stuff such as uploading information Chrono Theory, and site maintenance only a few of us here can do.

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: October 09, 2008, 10:31:21 am »
Everyone was a n00b at one point...there's a difference between being just a new n00b and being an ignorant n00b. Except for me. I was born 1337.

Your 671 years old? Holy crap in a basket!

Delta Dragon

• Creative Emeritus
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 09, 2008, 01:17:07 pm »

Your 671 years old? Holy crap in a basket!
And I though Sprigg was ridiculously old.   :D

V_Translanka

• Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: October 09, 2008, 02:52:24 pm »
pffffft, '671' isn't a word...unless...6acon, 1ettuce, 7omato? Mmmmm...617...*drools*

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: October 09, 2008, 03:30:00 pm »
My damn phone is being a douche. I can't send ringtones to it, yet I can send them to my brother's fine.

We have the same type of phone.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #523 on: October 12, 2008, 07:09:59 pm »
I hate my neighbors. We walk out to our car and we're gonna go to Dunkin' Donuts, right? Before we leave the residence, we realize that someone had the nerve to stick a piece of blue gum on our windshield. That's just disgusting, I'm sorry.

On top of this, my rage at the Catholic church has resurfaced. No hard feelings for those who believe in it, but I despise it. When I was little, they threw me out of Sunday school because of my 'disability'. They said that people like me couldn't handle the responsibility of being one of God's children. Ha. If a girl with type 1 (now type 2) bipolar can't be a child of God, why can men who want sex with little boys be? I recently learned that on top of that, one of the papers in the bulletin had gruesome images of aborted babies in it. Apparently, my dad brought it home after taking either me, my sis, or my bro there. We were young then! Like, really young!

IMO, mother's should have a choice in the matter of aborting their babies. What if you were FORCED to have a baby (rape!)? What if you couldn't adequately support it? What if you realized that the world was overcrowded and you didn't want to add to the problem by sending off a baby you don't want to an adoption center?

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #524 on: October 12, 2008, 07:35:58 pm »
Bipolar...

So you know when you're in a hypomanic state, and when you're in a depressive one? How does hypomania feel?

I ask because the strokes of my life seem to come in prolonged good or bad moods; still, all come with identifiable causes, so I've never questioned whether it's something like that.