Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 472859 times)

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #450 on: September 16, 2008, 09:21:59 am »
Has she replied yet? If you care about this girl, I doubt she'll be that mad. This guy's a dick, and I'm oretty sure she knows that just as well as you do.

Chrono Master

• Guardian (+100)
  • Our will is the key to our dreams.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: September 16, 2008, 11:03:54 pm »
Kebrel, you have just done the right thing by telling her that you were jelous of him. maybe she'll either confront you about the text or reply back if neither happens then you will have to go another step and confront her yourself and tell her she is in a negitive relationship and the best thing for both of them is to stop this relationship. Refrain from calling the guy a dick and use his name also tell her essentally that if you give a man a fish he has food for a day teach a man to fish he has food for life. In other words she has to stop going so much out of the way to see him so she can get her life back on track to a bright and bountiful future.

Also it sounds like this guy skips class alot so you might want to tell her that this relation ship is not healthy. I have known people that sound like this guy and crave for attention from their boyfriend/girlfriend and usuallly end up doing somthing harmful to the victum of this parasitic relationship which includes rape so keep pushing the issue also if you can tell me more about this guy I can see what advice can save your friend from this relationship. you can also tell her that if the guy persists in taking her places then she is in a very bad relationship and needs to get out then and there and make sure that the break up is in a publiuc vecinity or she is with friends so just incase this guy gets any ideas that she is safe from harm.

On a side note: my advice olny comes from pure knowledge and experience with helping people. also I had a girlfriend who broke up with me because I was not giving her enough attention so although i was dumped I was dumped for wanting to give her space and not seem like this guy. from this i conclude that keeping a relationship that is healthy and happy is one of the hardest things ever come to existence.

Tell us how it goes Ok

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: September 17, 2008, 02:16:48 am »
No, I was in the wrong. Theres helping some one see the light, and then there is forcing it. If she doesn't want to leave then I shouldn't force it, no one should. It is her choice, thats one thing I will always support, choice. When and if she is in trouble I be there, but I shouldn't hound her.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #453 on: September 17, 2008, 06:41:21 am »
Yeah, people have to make & learn from their own mistakes sometimes...Beyond telling them you love them & will be there for them when they need it, there's not much you can do. Other people, even close friends or ex-loves, aren't your responsibility.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: September 23, 2008, 04:00:21 am »
Fucking doctors.

"Well, in the case of your condition, if you were to get into an accident, your organs would most certainly scar up, slowly killing you."

Solution?

"Don't get into a wreck."

x_XTacTX_x

• I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: September 23, 2008, 04:37:34 am »
Wisdom of the ages.

teaflower

• Dreams are the gateway to reality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: September 26, 2008, 06:53:22 pm »
My computer is my most frustrating thing.

It's slow.

It needs updates.

It's too slow to update.

My internet is a bitch.

Just... general shit.

-Slow. I'm reading something on Firefox. Firefox goes unresponsive. Then comes back up. It takes forever to start up and shut down. I can boot up and log into my account, then go downstairs and clean my cat's litterbox and it won't be done starting up.
-Updates. It's an old thing. It runs XP. *gasp* Five years old, maybe.
-Slow and update. I want to update to the new Windows Media. It takes forever. I still haven't.
-Internet is a bitch. We live in an apartment complex and there's a general wireless internet connection, 'linksys'. The government doesn't do Comcast. However, my family does. So, if I go on the internet and I'm hooked up to my family's network, I can check my email. I can go to the Compendium. I can shoot cats if I want! If I'm hooked up to linksys, though, Comcast prompts me to set up Comcast. So I can't do anything internet related when our network is a bitch.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: September 28, 2008, 05:36:14 am »
I'm starting to fucking hate this cellphone's internet. It's as slow as hell.

Fuck this, I'm going to bed.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #458 on: September 28, 2008, 05:05:54 pm »
Hey, guess what? My internet is WORSE now! I thought it was bad only having to connect to the family network. Now, though, I CAN'T connect to it! How am I posting this? My mom's compie. Compie is faster than Mouse. However, his stuff is much more beaten up. I go to scroll down a page.

WHERE IS MY SCROLLWHEEL?!?!

I go to press up to fix a mistake earlier in a post.

WHERE IS THE UP KEY?!?!

I want my scrollwheel and my up key! And even if I couldn't have the up key, I could probably fit my pinky in the little hole.

NOT ANYMORE!!!

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #459 on: September 29, 2008, 09:01:06 am »
THE &$(i^$(*$) MY BRAIN CELLS ARE DEAD!! X.X Can't think anymore! No more creative ideas... mind all blank... CALL MY LAWYER!!

And what's with too much time yet not enough? >_<

>_> And I absolutely adore teaflower's avatar, darn you!!!

XD There, now I feel better. *bows, walks to a cafe* No hard feelings, I know all of it is my own problem. Well, ranting anyway in a ranting thread.

Darn it, why on earth ain't C++ easy?!?! D=

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #460 on: September 29, 2008, 03:16:21 pm »
Darn it, why on earth ain't C++ easy?!?! D=

Because pointers are more power than most men can be trusted with.

teaflower

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: September 29, 2008, 06:52:15 pm »
You love the teaflower avi? ... for some reason, it keeps coming up as Rinoa for me. I want to see more Mewtwo! Sailor Saturn! I want more awesome things!!!!

4th Triforce piece

« Reply #462 on: September 30, 2008, 02:12:58 am »
I am frustrated that FF.net won't let me in and I can't reregister or it says I am trying to duplicate my account.  (insert cuss word here)

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: September 30, 2008, 02:18:33 am »
You love the teaflower avi? ... for some reason, it keeps coming up as Rinoa for me. I want to see more Mewtwo! Sailor Saturn! I want more awesome things!!!!
Wait, do you have it where it changes?

EDIT: HOLY SHIT IT CHANGES! I always though you had a schizophrenia or something.

KebreI

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: September 30, 2008, 02:35:23 am »