Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 478803 times)

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #330 on: July 14, 2008, 07:30:31 pm »
Getting Cross to work properly on a PSP arghhhhdammit. I've changed the game ID to one that's supposed to work, but this POPS shit is confusing. I can apparently press R to change it to the right version (3.40 or 3.51) while loading the game, but it won't work.

...Any help?

BROJ

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 15, 2008, 04:24:45 pm »
Getting Cross to work properly on a PSP arghhhhdammit. I've changed the game ID to one that's supposed to work, but this POPS shit is confusing. I can apparently press R to change it to the right version (3.40 or 3.51) while loading the game, but it won't work.

...Any help?
Will this help?
http://www.chronocompendium.com/Forums/index.php/topic,5109.msg91264.html#msg91264

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: July 22, 2008, 08:16:09 pm »

For the past year, maybe more, I have been into this amazing lady named Kaity(Its a common named so no harm in giving it out). I have had the quote-un-quote "hots" for many women before her, but something was different about her. So never had a relationship before I listen to others advice and just went a head I asked her out.

That failed badly, actually it didn't she just said no. I my self didn't realize she was in a relationship. Regardless I still got to know her better, we have fun together she even got me interested in to Smooth and Latin dance. Still she didn't feel the same about me as I did about her. When the school prom came up I tried my luck again and asked her out and she said yes, night was both amazing and horrible at the same time. Up until the actual Prom event we had a hoot the one hour dinner ended up lasting 3 times as long, Picking her up and dropping her off went smooth but prom was just dull, we didn't dance(if you can call bumping into people while listening to rap dancing), my friends and her friends didn't exactly click either. Over all we both enjoyed the night, at least thats what I thought. I learned (and was constantly reminded by her friends) that she was still in her relationship with her boyfriend, I didn't what to cause unneeded turmoil for her so I backed off for a little bit, we still talked, and I continued to attended dance with her, but I was not trying to go on another date, after all she said she still didn't have the right feelings for me.

I increasingly found myself just doing nothing with her, just the presence of Kaity soothed me. Then she started having problems with her boyfriend, not wanting to make things worse I tried staying out of it, key word being tried. I ended up getting in a verbal fight with him and Kaity heard the whole thing, knowing that was not the thing to do I apologized for putting her through this. I was completely caught off guard when she thanked me, I "showed her a side of him she has never been able to see, and know she knows what he thinks off her". Afterwards it was over between them, I was going to help her lend my shoulder but life got in the way. I spent the next month At college orientation, then flew across to Reno for my aunts funeral, immediately followed by helping my grandmother unpack at her new house, and one week of constant work. It was a month before I saw her again, at that time I was going to voice how I love her, its no longer a simple crush. When I finally saw her again she was with another man, he was an old friend of hers(met him a couple times) who she is now dating.

By the way I got this in an Email earlier today:
Quote from: new boyfriend
well i understand that your being a tad stalkerish to my GIRLFRIEND...(keyword) and i would just ask nicely the first and ONLY time that you back off. now yes i may be coming off as an ass or so called control freak but its time that i take action. so leave her alone or just be a good friend no more "your beautiful and i cant wait to see you" thats my job not yours buddy. so KAITY!!! is mine. are we clear buddy?? like i said this is my only warning so make it a scene and problems will arise so lets make it easy leave her alone Ken.

Have a nice day ken...:)

~Adam..:)

Is their a way I can stop loving someone? It doesn't seem to be working out for me, or should I just hold out longer?

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 22, 2008, 08:23:25 pm »
Okay, what an ass, have you been talking to her since they got together? If not, kindly tell him the following:

Hello! First question, how did you get my email(Unless you gave it to him/she gave it to him)? Second, I haven't talked to her since you two got together. WE ARE JUST FRIENDS! Now please never contact me again.

PS: What would Kaity say if I showed her your email?

Only send this if you two haven't talked! Or else you come off as the bad guy.

Email reminds me of the one Sally's dad sent to Sam.

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: July 22, 2008, 08:29:05 pm »
Okay, what an ass, have you been talking to her since they got together? If not, kindly tell him the following:

Hello! First question, how did you get my email(Unless you gave it to him/she gave it to him)? Second, I haven't talked to her since you two got together. WE ARE JUST FRIENDS! Now please never contact me again.

PS: What would Kaity say if I showed her your email?

Only send this if you two haven't talked! Or else you come off as the bad guy.

Email reminds me of the one Sally's dad sent to Sam.

What a dick. I've met guys like him, really, they're idiots. I hate it when guys say "She's mine!" A human being doesn't belong to anyone, the person you're dating has their own rights and should be free to break up the relationship at anytime.

My advice is just to wait it out. This guy is going to cock up what he's got going for him sooner or later, it's obvious. Wait it out, keep your distance, and hope for the best.

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 22, 2008, 08:34:31 pm »
Wait it out or confront him, thats pretty much what my friends say as well. I think I'll write him back but in a vary non-aggressive manner. Regardless its $%*! frustrating.

I not too protective of my email, have three for a reason one for friends/family, work/school, spam/games.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 08:38:16 pm by Kebrel »

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 22, 2008, 08:39:53 pm »
Wait it out or confront him, thats pretty much what my friends say as well. I think I'll write him back but in a vary non-aggressive manner. Regardless its $%*! frustrating.

I not too protective of my email, have three for a reason one for friends/family, work/school, spam/games.

I'd at least say the PS I wrote in your email.

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: July 22, 2008, 08:54:52 pm »
I understand where your coming from, in fact good job for just saying it right out.
I agree with you on the base level of so lets make it easy for her, but not on the execution. One major rule I have is to be myself, often times that gets in more trouble, but thats how I live. I tell people what I think off them, I act how I think I should act regardless of the social stigma that that normally comes with. I do love her, but I know she doesn't return the feeling. I will not become an obstacle, but I won't just step away as if nothing happened.

Now I would also say that is great to met you, so your going to be some sort of dance teacher if I understand right? Keep up the good work!
Higher moral ground, and giving him that "You barbarian" feel?(yea/nay) Plus I am chatting with Kaity now, so I could just gonna ask her how life treating them two. The only problem I see in the letter was the stalker comment most of my friends think thats him being a dick, but some of them do think I just come off strong. I would think after about a year I wouldn't have that problem though.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #338 on: July 23, 2008, 12:07:03 am »
There is nothing wrong with asking the truth. The only thing that matters is what Kaity desires and feels. That she is with another man may suggest that her desire stops at the need for a close physical companion, something you could not provide in that period. If that's true, then your feelings are probably placed on the wrong person, and the conviction and higher passion of your love is useless to her. Try to empathize and understand her desire or reasons.

The worst experience I ever suffered in my entire life came because I fell in love with a woman who, despite professing the same for me, decided in a time of difficulty that a childhood friend who could physically be with her was more important than the future promise of being with me. To love someone is to give them the complete and total power to injure you in the most painful way possible, and this is the risk that everyone must take. For me, it is especially difficult because few people desire the lasting, intellectually intimate love I envision or are aware of it. One's greatest possible error is perhaps to fall in love with someone who does not want to be loved.

So try to find out. You can't back out of love with someone, and you cannot deny the heart; that will lead only to regret. To a kill a desire you must give in until you understand it to be something you do not want. You can still desire love without desiring love with a specific person, so do not fear that this is the only person in the world you will feel this way for. And that's not supposed to make you feel better...
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 12:09:54 am by ZeaLitY »

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: July 23, 2008, 12:39:49 am »
I really call this a bad case of coincidence but I got an email about an hour ago.

Censored for their protection.
Hey Josh,

Um, I know this is weird, but I think I'm starting to like *****. Not in BFF LOL like, but in I want to date you like. I know what you're thinking, but trust me, I never meant for it to happen like this. Could you not tell her? She might not ever give me a chance to tel her myself.

Oh god, and I go with her, ***** **** and ****** to Tahoe this weekend.

There's something else, but I'd like advice before I give that away.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: July 23, 2008, 12:41:05 am »
Explain better...

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: July 23, 2008, 12:45:06 am »
Explain better...

The person who sent me this is one of my best friends, who also happens to be a girl.

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: July 23, 2008, 12:48:44 am »
The only reason she would send this is if there was something between you and this  other girl. Not necessarily relationship wise, but maybe family or friend. I have no advice as more information is needed, but off the bat I would do as she asked and not tell her.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: July 23, 2008, 12:59:10 am »
Okay, my friend who sent me this, I'll call Jill, likes my friend's sister, who I'll call Alice. Alice had a crush on Sam, who was dating Sally, then all that shit happened. Jill had been dating this prick Harold(real name, asshole gets it) who ended up cheating on her. Now Jill has had a lot of trouble with men, me being one of them (long story, got over it, BFF now). Anyways, I guess Alice came over after Jill broke up with Harold to comfort her. Jill has apparently got a crush on her now.

I'm chalking it off as depression, but she is really freaked out over her feelings.

Don't even get me started on Alice...

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: July 23, 2008, 01:09:18 am »
Same-sex attraction can create a lot of pain at a young age because most people simply aren't prepared for it, let alone interested in it, and it creates all sort of social and familial stigma.

If Alice doesn't like girls, then that's the end of it. Knowing that ahead of time could probably save a lot of heartbreak.