Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 473083 times)

Truthordeal

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Dunno what's supposed to go here. Oh now I see.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Account
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #6495 on: December 17, 2011, 11:59:27 pm »
I liked him in the Christmas Carol musical. Probably my favorite adaptation of that story.

And no, I'm not contributing anything more with this post. 'Cause I don't wanna.

wiz Khalifa

• Earthbound (+15)
  • smokin' trees in 12000 bc, bitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #6496 on: December 18, 2011, 06:38:42 am »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelsey_Grammer

He has endorsed Michele Bachmann for the Republican nomination for president in 2012.[52]

Kelsey Grammer is a stupid asshole.

Ayo i think he wants to toss her salad n scramble her eggs

tushantin

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • Under Your Moonlight, Stealing Your Stars
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #6497 on: December 18, 2011, 10:29:39 am »
Broke my violin string.

For a perfectionist like me, tuning is a pain in the ass...

Katie Skyye

• Poet of El Nido
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • And you'll never catch her...
    • View Profile
    • Katie Skyye's Deviantart
« Reply #6498 on: December 18, 2011, 12:27:26 pm »
Oooh, I was SO MAD!

We went to a show yesterday, and during intermission I bought a lemon bar. Now, it was a small theater, so there wasn't much room to stand, so instead of trying to squeeze into the main lobby we went a little ways up the stairs to the first landing, where to middle-aged women were standing around talking whilst leaning on the balcony. There wasn't much room on either side of them since they were right in the middle of the small balcony area, so my mom asked the one closest if she could please move.
She either didn't hear or just ignored us, so we moved to the other side, which had slightly more room. All was well, and my lemon bar was tasty...
...but then the ushers signaled that we only had five minutes till the show started, and the second woman stepped back into me and knocked my food out of my hands onto the floor. And then proceeded to walk away as if nothing had happened. As my mom said later, "If she had been a little closer, I'd have thrown that lemon bar at her."
Even if she hadn't noticed actually running into me, the fact that I shrieked with dismay immediately afterwards should have gotten their attention, but they simply walked away without even turning, which tells me that she must have known and was feigning innocence...
And the usher said, "Well, you can take it downstairs and have them replace it," but that was the problem!
Mine was the last one!

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #6499 on: December 18, 2011, 01:40:05 pm »
...and the second woman stepped back into me and knocked my food out of my hands onto the floor. And then proceeded to walk away as if nothing had happened.
Really hate it when people do that, don't they? Admittedly it was a mistake, but a lotta folks just take advantage of the crowd and anonymity to escape embarrassment of apology by pretending nothin' happened. But that just makes them total nincompoops.

Haha, it's worth remembering their faces, though. The next time you see em it's kinda fun calling out aloud, "Hey, aren't you the one who likes knocking over people's foods? You're quite graceful, I must say!"

And the usher said, "Well, you can take it downstairs and have them replace it," but that was the problem!
Mine was the last one!
Ouch! XD

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #6500 on: December 19, 2011, 04:31:34 pm »
My index cards are a mess... I seriously need a method to categorize quickly and efficiently. I hate wasting time categorizing, but it's an essential task.

Also...
WHAT THE HECK!! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO BUY THIS?! Why do First World nations play favourites like that?  :o

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #6501 on: December 19, 2011, 11:45:51 pm »
FUCK APPLE

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #6502 on: December 20, 2011, 04:48:05 pm »
I just noticed a strange trend here...

A lot of feminists, and quite some people with feminine traits, seem hate the idea of "manliness" altogether and especially when someone takes pride in being manly. But, contrary to what we think it means at the surface, this trend is actually a backlash of yet another side-effect. Their anger is usually misdirected because there are quite a bunch of morons who cause damage after proclaiming their manliness.

Don't get the picture? Let me explain: Apparently most people have a warped view of femininity and masculinity, where masculinity seems to mean everything. But a lot of so called "men" are so insecure about their masculinity that they feel the need to be aggressive about it (which completely defeats the meaning of it). But at the same time, just because they think masculinity is an antithesis to femininity they presume that if something isn't masculine it's probably "feminine" and there they give femininity a bad name, often saying "you're a chick" like it's some kind of an insult.

It's deplorable. Masculinity and Femininity are distinguishable and essential traits, not a measure of "who's badass and who's a wuss". Femininity has nothing to do with weak character; socially speaking, femininity has traits that are extremely effective and essential to build strong and mature personality and characteristics. A "perfect individual" would need a harmony of both traits.

In summary:
1) I hate it when so called "men" aggressively proclaim their non-existent "manliness" (bragging is a good sometimes, but don't hurt someone just to satisfy your ego).
2) I hate it when people consider femininity as a weakness.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #6503 on: December 22, 2011, 06:18:45 pm »

I wonder how many people stop and wonder why they have the power, station, and money to travel through the airport, and this man only has the position in life of cleaning its toilets. Right-wingers would have you believe this situation is completely normal, as everyone above this man just tried a little harder in pulling themselves up with their own bootstraps. Many other philosophies and religions would also have you believe this is the natural order. Fuck that shit.

Putting this in my springtime of youth folder. World War III is going to be between the haves and have-nots. Time to fucking win on behalf of Tong Bock Huat. The world was made. It can be re-made.

Katie Skyye

• Poet of El Nido
  • Acacia Deva (+500)
  • And you'll never catch her...
    • View Profile
    • Katie Skyye's Deviantart
« Reply #6504 on: December 23, 2011, 04:28:04 am »
Hmm, so...

...just who will clean the toilets? Or should janitors just get paid way more (imo yes)? Or maybe regular employees would have rotating cleaning duties...hmm...

...well, it's intriguing, anyway.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #6505 on: December 23, 2011, 05:07:58 am »
I think the point is that every individual should be given the chance to climb out of his or her own under-privileged under-payed employment if they are willing to do so. Currently if you're working as a toilet cleaner at one hotel there's a good chance others would simply employ you to do the same everywhere. In a better world, being a good toilet cleaner should have enough experience to progress through plumbing, to house-hold chores and eventually an architect.*

Unfortunately, those with power like to keep them below because, 1) they fear for their own position, and 2) they can cash in on someone else's efforts.

*Just an analogy.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #6506 on: December 23, 2011, 10:43:07 am »
I desperately need someone to pose for me. Preferably a woman.

Damn, I should really take those cubism lessons...

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #6507 on: December 24, 2011, 09:43:56 am »
XD

I always seem to be regretting my decisions.

I've got an awesome Wordpress blog, but every other artist is on Tumblr!

And they want me to switch to Tumblr so we could have a network!

Dammit, doppelgangers!

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #6508 on: December 24, 2011, 11:59:01 am »
Wow, quadruple post!

*checks watch* Christmas is nearing. And I friggin left my line-art pen at home. I don't have a spare black one, nor the charcoal pencils. Won't be able to finish this in time. Dammit!

*sigh* I guess I'll cheat. Timezones.

tushantin

• Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #6509 on: December 30, 2011, 04:42:53 pm »
Five posts! Huzzah!

Wait, this ain't a time to celebrate.

*cough* So, went to the party, flirted with a girl, fed chicken to a cat, befriended an advocate, had lasagna, and almost lost my mind with alcohol (because I'm not an alcoholic). Now my family wants me to get married... I'm still young!

As much as I'd like to make mom happy, I think I'd still wait for that one lass worthy of my deepest admiration, that one grace before whom this gent would finally bow and kiss her hand.

That, my friends, might take an eternity.  8)

P.S.: Saj... How in the hell can you stand vodka? o____o" I almost lost myself!