Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 479099 times)

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #3045 on: June 17, 2009, 02:34:16 pm »
Walmart can take a very large dildo in their asses. Plain and simple.

Oh it is hardly that plain or simple. Would it be a glass one, rubber, metal, plastic, wood, or alternate material? Would this be manual or electronic? Anatomically correct or stylistic? Scented or unscented?

And you have failed to take into account the sexual preferences of Walmart. Does it like south entry, is it into S&M, is it conservative or experimental, etc?

For all we know, you could be saying that Walmart can have a pleasant evening at home alone.

BROJ

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3046 on: June 17, 2009, 03:08:15 pm »
Walmart can take a very large dildo in their asses. Plain and simple.

Oh it is hardly that plain or simple. Would it be a glass one, rubber, metal, plastic, wood, or alternate material? Would this be manual or electronic? Anatomically correct or stylistic? Scented or unscented?

And you have failed to take into account the sexual preferences of Walmart. Does it like south entry, is it into S&M, is it conservative or experimental, etc?

For all we know, you could be saying that Walmart can have a pleasant evening at home alone.

:lol: Wow... awkward; if it was the electronic bit, it would be specifically called a 'vibrator' (which alone encompass many other options I'll not be going into).

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3047 on: June 17, 2009, 04:10:07 pm »
Wal-Mart should get anal beads.

Mr Bekkler

• Bounty Hunter
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3048 on: June 17, 2009, 04:30:54 pm »
You spelled "BLEEDS" wrong, Shee.  :lol:

Shee

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
  • Sheeeeeeit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3049 on: June 18, 2009, 01:36:51 pm »
Ho boy.

Anyway, I busted my ass to get to this class this morning...only to be 24 hours early.....lames bond!

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #3050 on: June 18, 2009, 03:52:57 pm »
Damn. I keep dreaming about having to take tests and study. Killing my summer nights.

x_XTacTX_x

• CC:DBT Dream Team
  • Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • I got myself a Paper Clip.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3051 on: June 18, 2009, 03:58:23 pm »
My house got struck by lightning.

I don't have Internet, TV, or air conditioning at my residence and don't know when I'll get them back.

Ffffffffffffuck.

I'm also currently stuck at a friend's place until the current storm let's up and I'm paranoid that the appliances that were saved will short circuit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3052 on: June 18, 2009, 04:23:16 pm »
You should totally whittle a bat out of your house. You'll hit nothing but home runs with it.

Belaith

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • I ain't never scared
    • View Profile
« Reply #3053 on: June 19, 2009, 11:45:12 am »
You should totally whittle a bat out of your house. You'll hit nothing but home runs with it.
That was the single greatest thing I've ever heard in my life.

On the topic of Walmart's sexual preferences, I do believe they're pro anal. Walmart is a scrawny little man with a gaping anus thanks to our friend, Tyrone. Way to go, prison bitch. Dildos just will not suffice.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #3054 on: June 20, 2009, 12:47:21 am »
What's with people making Dream threads and somehow thinking it hasn't been done before in a forums that have been around for several years? C'mon, search function, use it!

chrono eric

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3055 on: June 20, 2009, 01:23:44 am »
So earlier in the week I bought a brand new car - Nissan Sentra. And today, my dad asked if he could drive it to the dealership to make a copy of the key for me. Being the nice guy that I am, I said "sure dad, drive my brand new car, just don't wreck it or anything, haha". So what do you think happened?

He fucking wrecked it.

I'm not joking. You can't make this shit up. It's like the universe decided to take a giant shit on my life this past month. Maybe it's gods vengeance for not technically believing in him, to strike me with a kid not only named Jesus, but Jesus deJesus. The Jesus of Jesuses! Then, when I finally get a new car - guess what? Aaaaawwww psyche, fuck you.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 01:25:20 am by chrono eric »

ZaichikArky

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
    • Livejournal
« Reply #3056 on: June 20, 2009, 01:34:09 am »
Oh dear! I'm sorry... this is just not a good time for you is it?

I hope it gets better soon...

KebreI

• A true man never dies, even when he's killed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3057 on: June 20, 2009, 01:49:04 am »
So earlier in the week I bought a brand new car - Nissan Sentra. And today, my dad asked if he could drive it to the dealership to make a copy of the key for me. Being the nice guy that I am, I said "sure dad, drive my brand new car, just don't wreck it or anything, haha". So what do you think happened?

He fucking wrecked it.

I'm not joking. You can't make this shit up. It's like the universe decided to take a giant shit on my life this past month. Maybe it's gods vengeance for not technically believing in him, to strike me with a kid not only named Jesus, but Jesus deJesus. The Jesus of Jesuses! Then, when I finally get a new car - guess what? Aaaaawwww psyche, fuck you.
I am so sorry to hear that, but at this point I am going to have to claim schadenfreude and laugh.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #3058 on: June 20, 2009, 08:02:35 am »
Fuck academic databases. They're disparate, unreliable, and wonky. I've spent hours upon hours searching tons of databases to work on my Real Adventures of Jonny Quest Wikipedia article, including a bunch of obscure databases and newspaper archives. And now, wrapping up my search with a tour of REALLY obscure databases, I get a hit on EBSCO "Internet and Personal Computing Abstracts" for an enlightening paper about the show's use of Quest World.

Okay, I'm sure there's some kind of logical reason for the division, but doing this has made me wish there were a real Academic search Compendium. Search everything, all at once. Pore over thousands of results, but leave with the satisfaction that nothing was missed.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 08:04:36 am by ZeaLitY »

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #3059 on: June 20, 2009, 03:04:19 pm »
Going to be in the school library today from open time to closing to work on my Flash final project. I've kinda run outta time, so I have to cut it down from an awesome music video to this wimpy little greeting card about the changing of seasons. Nothing annoys me more than having to throw away so many good ideas because of lack of time.

Also, it has to be done on a Mac, and these keyboards are tiny. I'm used to reaching farther to hit the keys, and this is kinda confusing.

Even better: The librarian on duty doesn't know the administrator name and password for these computers, so I can't install the tablet driver. Sweet.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 03:12:21 pm by Zephira »