Author Topic: The $%*! frustration thread  (Read 478896 times)

Lakonthegreat

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • Love this community, and care for it as your own.
    • View Profile
    • My Myspace
Re: The $%*! frustration thread
« Reply #3030 on: June 13, 2009, 04:11:57 am »
That Reallly sucks and I thought I had bad problems.

I'm just so damned tired of getting burned by the people that are supposed to be "family." That's why they call them a church FAMILY. That's what we're supposed to be. But I guess nobody wants to follow Christ's commands and would much rather be the moneychangers that Christ forced out of the temple.

And these people wonder why their lives continue to be shit even though they're buying in tot he lie that church is supposed to be this huge place where everybody gets together, where "Church" is literally meant to be a total body of believers. Even God himself had people operate in SMALL groups. I honestly believe that most people have lost touch with the divining Holy Spirit that dwells in them and are just blindly following a man that's simply been told to regurgitate the same words over and over again and beg for money.

Sorry, venting. But hey, that's what this thread's all about, right?

TriforceofEternity

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3031 on: June 15, 2009, 01:43:52 am »
Sorry, venting. But hey, that's what this thread's all about, right?
  Sorry for putting it in bold but I thought I hit the quote tag. :picardno :picardno

Your dead on.   This

Now about my vgmusic dot com problem.     I made a request for a song in Mario Party 2 and I got ignored and I''ve noticed the people who get ignored are newbies with low post counts compared to people with high posts counts and it doesn't matter if you have good forum behavior or not.      :(

The higher post counts seem to generate most of the attention no matter what.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 02:00:17 am by TriforceofEternity »

IAmSerge

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3032 on: June 15, 2009, 03:28:45 am »
I. Hate. Mosquitos.

simple as that.

Lord J Esq

• Moon Stone J
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
  • ^_^ "Ayla teach at college level!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3033 on: June 15, 2009, 08:28:44 pm »
Bank overdraft fees. When a check bounces (guess what happened to me last week), not only do most banks charge a fee that's around $35, but they'll charge whomever was receiving the check, too, typically another $35. That's $70. The actual cost of processing a bad check is less than $5. I understand the fiscal responsibility argument. It was my fault for not having enough money in my account. But that doesn't excuse the exploitative behavior on the part of these banks--who set their overdraft fees to match one another. Charging me a markup of almost 1000 percent ought to be illegal, and charging the other party so much as one thin dime ought to be illegal.

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3034 on: June 15, 2009, 09:13:41 pm »
The unnamed bank I work for charges a $38.00 NSF for EVERY ITEM (meaning check, debit card purchase, etc.), and if the account is overdrawn for 7 days receives a $42.00 extended overdraft fee.  For every additional day the account is overdrawn they then charge you $7.00 a day for up to thirty days.  It's a shame, really.  And if you deposit a check that bounces, you are charged a $6.00 per check processing fee...

Seeing that I work in customer service, it sucks having to talk to people about these fee's all the time.  It's simply outrageous.

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3035 on: June 16, 2009, 11:16:37 am »
Huh, I didn't realize there was a fee for people on the receiving end of bad checks. Good to know.

TriforceofEternity

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3036 on: June 16, 2009, 04:22:24 pm »
What about vgmusic.com?   What frustrations have you had from there?

The only good thing about it is I got a lot of Chrono Trigger midis there.   I actually have a very large collection from there.

This is the last time I am asking this question as I am not receving any responses.:picardno

IAmSerge

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3037 on: June 16, 2009, 04:50:01 pm »

The only good thing about it is I got a lot of Chrono Trigger midis there.   I actually have a very large collection from there.

This is the last time I am asking this question as I am not receving any responses.

the reason you're not getting any responses is because this topic isn't about discussing what frustrations have come from a source at any time.

This topic is about people ranting and letting off steam about their current frustrations, not what has made them pissed off in the past.

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #3038 on: June 16, 2009, 04:53:45 pm »

This is the last time I am asking this question as I am not receving any responses.:picardno

http://www.vgmusic.com/phpBB3/

chrono eric

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3039 on: June 16, 2009, 05:49:19 pm »
Frustration: Cleaning. Specifically, cleaning my apartment. I hate it. I hate dusting, I hate vacuuming, I hate doing dishes. I mean, this is the 21st century, aren't we supposed to have robot slaves for that shit by now? The Jetsons ruined my childhood view of the future and got my expectations way too high I think.

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3040 on: June 16, 2009, 06:24:04 pm »
Speaking of which:

You can buy the Jetsons on DVD. For some reason that feels wrong.

Also, Seven Days is still not available on DVD. My memory of how good the show was might be flawed (it definately was with Sliders), but still...

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3041 on: June 16, 2009, 08:01:10 pm »
Oh shitake mushrooms!  I forgot all about Seven Days!  I used to watch it before Star Trek: Voyager...  And that other show (I think it was called the Sentinel or something).

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3042 on: June 17, 2009, 12:55:26 pm »
I very well may have to start using the phrase "oh shitake mushrooms" myself.

Chrono Master

• Guardian (+100)
  • Our will is the key to our dreams.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3043 on: June 17, 2009, 01:58:02 pm »
I very well may have to start using the phrase "oh shitake mushrooms" myself.
funny one of my favorite things to say is shitake muffins, I haven't said it in a couple months actually. I guess mushrooms could be substituted but now I want to look at all my posts and see if I have posted "Shitake muffins some where but that will have to wait I have to mow an acre of lawn...damn parents don't even give me a buck. Its time consuming and I can think of 10 better thing to do off the top of my head Play the Wii Play my DS play My 360 Play the PS2, Plat My PSP, Play My SNES, Laptop stuff, And the last three are simlar, Play Chronotrigger on one of the systems it came out for.

Belaith

• Black Wind Agent (+600)
  • I ain't never scared
    • View Profile
« Reply #3044 on: June 17, 2009, 02:16:16 pm »
Walmart can take a very large dildo in their asses. Plain and simple.