Author Topic: I need pics  (Read 935 times)

Dunsparce

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
I need pics
« on: October 14, 2004, 10:07:37 pm »
I need pis of the 2300AD Collesium thing and of the prehistoric singing mountains from CTP and one of every kind of 2300 building in both CTP and CT. 24-bit BMP format please. I'm making a CT-style map. I want Pictures not URL.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
I need pics
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2004, 11:13:47 pm »
And you shall receive: A URL

http://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/Chrono_Trigger_Prerelease

What exactly are you doing, anyway?

Dunsparce

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
I need pics
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2004, 08:58:04 pm »
I'm trying to make a made-up ,ap using chrono trigger graphics. My computr is too slow to save the really large 2300 AD & 65 ?illion BC map to cut out the pics. I need pictures of just the landmarks, not the whole map. The map I'm making is using 1999 AD map grapics (roads, Glass Domes, ect.). The 1999 AD map was small enough to fit on my computer but all the others are just too large. I also need zeal landmarks, cause those look somewhat futuristic. btw I've known this site for about a year, but I only joined somewhat recently. If you want to I can post the pic here when it is done.

Dunsparce

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
I need pics
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2004, 09:57:53 pm »
I make 16-bit images using SNES and GBA Grapics. EX: My own version of CTP's Strange Gun Emplacement: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v224/Moolmomo/StrangeGunEmplacement.bmp

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
I need pics
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2004, 11:00:28 pm »

Dunsparce

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
YAY!
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2004, 12:06:02 am »
Thank you!!! I'm sooooooo happy!!! Not only did you talk to me directly but you also gave me a URL and BMP image! No admin of any site has been so kind!!! I am truly in your dept, so if you ever need anything just call me and I'll help. I will make sure to give credit to you on the site I'm making this image for.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
I need pics
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2004, 12:39:49 am »
This is why the Compendium is a success! I'm in direct contact with several remixers, I regularly visit Chrono forums and know fan project heads and such. Only by covering all bases completely will the ultimate site come to pass. Nothing ignored, everything considered and presented if worthy.