Poll

could chrono chross world exist? so instead of it being made up, it was more likely remote veiwed as a real world?

i beleive chrono world exists
5 (45.5%)
its just a made up game.
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Who thinks chrono cross is real and exists in another dimention  (Read 4804 times)

ProjectoR

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
i beleive chrono world exists, because if there are other dimensions with no limit FOREVER ZERO technology, then its possible

question is how do we find chrono world? :shock:

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Re: Who thinks chrono cross is real and exists in another dimention
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2007, 10:51:47 pm »
I don't see why it could not be possible that in some variation of the universe the Chronoverse and its own variations exist.

The problem with saying that fiction exists in other univereses, however, is the simple fact that in many cases the universes operate with completely different physics, rules of temporal travel, and so on and so forth. Now, admittedly, this isn't actually as much of a problem as it might seems, since alternate universes can develop their own laws of physics, but it would be very dicy, especially given how many of those universes involve groups of other alternate universes. Sliders alone would possess at least 1000 universes all by itself.

Of course, since there are supposedly an infinite number of universes that number is startlingly irrelevant, but it's things like that which would make locating other universes very difficult, and the simple fact is that in this universe it may not be possible to develop technologies to traverse the universal barriers, presuming that they do indeed exist, since they really haven't been fully proven yet. Even if we could, finding the Chronoverse would be like looking for a needle the size of an atom in a haystack the size of the universe, which is probably not even close to the actual scale, since we'd have to find the specific planet in that universe, determine that it is the version of the Chronoverse we want, and so on and so forth...it'd be nuts.

So, all in all, it's, at most, an academic discussion, albiet quite the interesting one.

ProjectoR

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2007, 11:12:14 pm »
ty nice reply

if forever zero exists and i think it does, we can make chrono world or visit it just by thinking it, becuase in forever zero dimension anything is possible and you are the creator of what u desire.

Kyronea

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 11:14:06 pm »
I doubt it. Remember, we are entities of a different universe, and it's possible that we might not even be able to exist in some of these universes where the laws of physics are vastly different. Sure, we may look the same as the humans in that universe, but there could be any number of differences on a molecular level that would make it impossible, or at least technologically difficult.

ProjectoR

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2007, 11:22:37 pm »
yes but u forgot that OUr forever zero exists, just with another name

examples

2012 time zero  13 baktun

time zero thearies

ect..

Kyronea

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2007, 11:25:56 pm »
I am not entirely certain what you're talking about. Care to link me to something with some more detail?

Magus068

• Acacia Deva (+500)
  • Speak the truth, even it leads to your death!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2007, 11:29:37 pm »
As long that it does not defy the law of physics(our universe of course) anything is possible...  It's even possible that we can traverse both time and space.

because if there are other dimensions with no limit FOREVER ZERO technology,

What's a FORVER ZERO technology anyway?  Are you refering to darkmatter technology?

ProjectoR

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2007, 11:30:48 pm »
sure partner

or you can check out my www.facebook account  username projector south

<http://www.diagnosis2012.co.uk/>                   2012 check under CALENDAR for 2012

777 july 7th 2007 Harmonic Shift 777- July 7th 2007    http://missionignition.net/main.php very interesting, earth is coming to the end of its journey

july 17th 2007, light beings come to earth and release CREATION energy, so create something http://www.firethegrid.com/eng/home-fr-eng.htm

august 25, 26th 2007, gather with friends to discuss and release energy into space ime.
http://cosmogenesis777.blogspot.com/

ProjectoR

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2007, 11:32:03 pm »
As long that it does not defy the law of physics(our universe of course) anything is possible...  It's even possible that we can traverse both time and space.

because if there are other dimensions with no limit FOREVER ZERO technology,

What's a FORVER ZERO technology anyway?  Are you refering to darkmatter technology?

forever zero basically when thre is no time, and no limits, ppl beieve this is true after death, basically its just infinity.

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2007, 11:39:14 pm »

Freakyfrankie

• Porrean (+50)
  • I'm a girl! A girl! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2007, 11:55:21 pm »
This sounds really cool-- I think that any fictional world we create could be some alternate dimension. Maybe it's like it's crossing over through our creative minds? Just like deja vou? Farfetched, but a fun idea. What's all this about the Earth Grid? It sounds awesome.

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile

ProjectoR

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2007, 12:38:07 am »
http://missionignition.net/main.php                                                july 07 2007, cosmic shift, and other very important info******
http://www.firethegrid.com/eng/home-fr-                                     july 17th 2007 light beings and creation energy event. CREATE something
http://cosmogenesis777.blogspot.com/                                         ppl unit as ONE all across the world to heal the planet.

DMagusEdwards

• Porrean (+50)
  • Kill...Loot...Repeat...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2007, 01:28:22 pm »
Interesting point about Forever Zero.

A Chronoverse IS possible, however, as Kyro stated, we'd be looking for a LOOOOOONNNG time to find just the universe, then another LOONNGG time looking for the damn planet.

It may be possible for a being to slip between universes, however, the QC would take effect (too complicated for the human mind to comprehend, and replaced with a familiar location or objects), making our brains turn to mush. Humans and any other organism are so used to the laws of physics and time here that it would hamper us if the other universe had any different laws or theories whatsoever.

Just got a crazy theory. What if Lavos came from a different universe. When Lavos talked in CT, he could have been speaking in our equivelent of human English, yet QC warped our minds to hear the screech? What if Lavos really looked similar to us, but being from a different universe, had QC warp his/her/its look to the spiky ball we all know and love/hate? And his powers, could they be remnants of his unverse still on him? For example, Pocket Dimensions are possible in the Lavos Universe, and the remnants of his laws of time/reality allow him to make one on the planet?

I must think on this...

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2007, 03:32:35 pm »
This topic makes me cry.