Author Topic: "The Wedding Picture", Name Pronunciations, and Your Input!  (Read 7938 times)

Dark Serge

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • Now, let love bleed...
    • View Profile
Re: "The Wedding Picture", Name Pronunciations, and Your Input!
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2008, 08:31:14 am »
1. There are lots of moments that suggest it dude. I'm not forcing anything, I'm summing up the facts. Why does Serge save Kid from the Hydra poison? Why is Serge so shocked when Kid gets hurt? Why is Serge worried so much when Kid is controlled by Lynx? Why does Serge think back on all their moments together? Why does Kid say she'll find Serge? Seriously, if I count this all up it really suggest they have feelings for one another. And no, not the feelings of a friend, they only just met, remember?

I was talking about doing the orphanage or not, not the Hydra Humour quest.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2008, 01:52:58 pm »
Quote from: Dark Serge
Why does Serge save Kid from the Hydra poison?

1) He doesn't have to, like I said, "I don't know" is a perfectly logical response. BUT, if you really want to...2) Because he believes he's the only one who can. If he happens to know that Hydras aren't extinct in his Home World, then it would also make sense for him to think that way.

Why is Serge so shocked when Kid gets hurt?

1) Because he sees his dream premonition come true & there was nothing he could do to prevent it. 2) He not only sees himself stabbing Kid, but it's also right after being forced to fight Kid, 3rd Party Member, & HIMSELF!!! "3")So who wouldn't be shocked??

Why is Serge worried so much when Kid is controlled by Lynx?

What even makes you think he's 'worried so much'?? Because he rushes outside when they're under attack?

Why does Serge think back on all their moments together?

He does? You'll have to explain this part further. I don't recall what you're referring to...

Why does Kid say she'll find Serge?

She doesn't say anything specifying them as lovers...She's just saying they'll meet again, regardless of what happens to their two worlds.

Seriously, if I count this all up it really suggest they have feelings for one another.

I'll conceit that it may suggest it. But I certainly don't think there's anything definite in that regards.

And no, not the feelings of a friend, they only just met, remember?

I don't even get why you say this...It's not the feelings for a friend because they only just met? How does that statement make sense? Did you forget something or something? I'm confused, sorry...

I was talking about doing the orphanage or not, not the Hydra Humour quest.

I think he feels partially responsible. I mean, if Lynx hadn't acquired his form & fuct Serge over by changing his into Lynx's after Serge & Kid had been romping around for a few days or w/e...would Kid have been so easy to manipulate? Plus, if you're told you can help a friend, I'd think you'd do it regardless of if you happen to also have feelings for them.

Dark Serge

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • Now, let love bleed...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 15, 2008, 02:45:56 pm »
He's worried because he rushes outside and tries to get sense into her, when she stabs him.

And right after that he thinks back on all their moments together on the Invincible.

Anyway, I rest my case... Apparently we both think different about it and don't intend to change that.

OverlordMikey

• Chronopolitan (+300)
  • There are no maps.You can't map a sense of humor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2008, 12:02:22 am »
Um not trying to be rude but most of the "lover" proof is based on things you can CHOOSE to do then things you have to do. Maybe in one play through she falls in love with him and in another there just friends...also yet another they barley know eachother and it's screw KID! Mwhahahahahaha I'm an asshole!! Sorry that was silly of me.

The point is there is no certain way to prove she likes him as lover, friend, or just the guy who is really quiet!
Also if I was dragged into another reality I think I would try to find out all the whys! It would be near impossible to return to a normal life after that!

and yes you rush out and find a friend wielding a weapon ready to kill.......but you say YIPPY THEY WANNA KILL ME!!!! Instead of hey it's me don't kill ME!! Makes sense to me . After all you only try to help people you love right f*** everyone else. (sarcasm it's fun....)
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 12:04:12 am by OverlordMikey »

Boo the Gentleman Caller

• Guru of Life Emeritus
  • Hero of Time (+5000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 17, 2008, 05:09:32 pm »
whoa.  i am away for the weekend and look what i've missed...  the biggest leena/serge/kid love-sammage-fest ever!

i feel that, most likely, serge and kid are NOT in love.  i think that in the beginning serge was with leena (obviously), but after meeting kid, i feel that most likely serge developed some sort of feelings more than friendship - however, that does not mean love.  in the end of all things, however, leena ultimately had his heart, despite what kid and serge go through together...

we must also realize that the events of chrono cross were all undone by the end of the game.  which helps leave things ambiguous, despite the ending words of "schala 'kid' zeal".

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 17, 2008, 11:35:59 pm »

I really think is a moot point, its mostly based of of the players choices. For me they've got nothing between them, and for Dark Serge is steamy hot passion.  Canon wise I think he sticked with Leena.

Dark Serge

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • Now, let love bleed...
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2008, 06:36:27 am »
Lol...

[sarcasm]You're wrong man!! I swear!! I'm right, you gotta be wrong!! Srsly, ur wrong man!![/sarcasm]