Author Topic: Magus - Progress Images  (Read 16763 times)

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: Project: Magus
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2007, 01:32:11 am »
Wow.  I didn't know you did 3D stuff Nightmare O_o...And That Flea and Schala 3d thing..I swear i've seen that somewhere before :|

Yeah, I started during school last year.

I've seen the Queen Zeal before, I think it was an old topic.

stingrayiii

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2007, 03:59:07 am »
Yeah it was a very old topic. I never got around to finishing them. But now this forum has sparked my interest once again. Will have to do them when I have extra time.

Freakyfrankie

• Porrean (+50)
  • I'm a girl! A girl! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2007, 07:44:07 pm »
Wow this is lookin' great!

Sorry i never got around to doing the texture map it was a lot more complex than I thought it'd be and kinda scared me off, lol. ^_^;; So how bout I send my love instead? lol <3

satchel_dawg

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2007, 06:59:27 pm »
i think you guys should make an actual show for Chrono trigger.
you have a good graphic design, and i doubt you'd get a cease and desist, mainly for the fact you're not duplicating the game.
the reason ressurection and remake were shutdown is because they were remaking the exact game.
you should talk to the chrono cinema group for script and the group the does the radio version of chrono cross for voice talent.
and if you look in submissions you might find some good concept artist. and for music you could contact that chrono sympony group.
you have a really good shot at making a great chrono trigger animated show.

stingrayiii

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2007, 02:50:31 am »
You know if some one wants to finish my models and use them in a project, I would be fine with that. I don't have time to finish them myself, I even have world maps started just never finished. Im bad for doing that. So if anyone is interested let me know. The only condition is when you got done finishing the models I would get the finished models back. And credit of course

satchel_dawg

« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2007, 03:32:11 pm »
you guess should ask for a forum for the project.

Magus

• Porrean (+50)
  • ...The Black Wind...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2007, 07:43:14 pm »
WOW! Lots of talking took place while I was gone! :D

Anywho, Sorry for absence the past week, but I got lots done Magus wise as well as some photoshop wallpapers and such.

Hmm, I never thought about actually making a Forum Project satchel_dawg, but It sounds very interesting. I got two good friends who are very interested in joining me, and actually making the entire CT Cast, and making a few short movies with them.  ( mainly 3-7 mintues in length each, covering important tasks that happened in CT ) They are not Internet friends, they are actual neighbours, and we can get together quite often to work on this project. With that said, I should PM Zeality and get a forum. ( Once its official that is )

Stingrayiii, the offer of the unifinished models is tempting, but I could never take your work. Mainly becuase the vast differences in Blender 3D and your 3D Modeling Suite. Plus, the animation Rig and Texture mapping would all be lost in the transfer, and all this complicated stuff.  :lee:

FreakyFrankie, thats alright you didn't get around to the Comic Texture Map...It appears my own Texture mapping turned out quite well, and your love and dare I say, Support for Magus is good enough  8)

And. . . With all that said: Who wants to see what I've been doing this past week?

^First off, I nearly got all the texturing done, I only have his Cape, and the earrings left and then the Texturing is completely done. You may also notice I got the hair almost done for texturing, lets take a look.

^ Is blue. Very blue. Some people ( form other forums ) say its alright like it is, others say it needs to be more silver. I'm not sure myself...So I really need opinions on what color his hair should be.

^Boots. The Boots got a fairly tiny, yet detailed Texture map. They also looks pretty neat to :D And are only 321 Polygons each.

^The boots UV Map. Various shading done, and coloring and such, nothing special.

More to come soon . . .

stingrayiii

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2007, 08:17:45 pm »
Looking really good....

satchel_dawg

« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2007, 08:49:45 pm »
i still insist you should make a ct show. 23 minute long, 12 episode season. if you find enough people to help on the compendium it would be really easy. :D :D :D

Magus

• Porrean (+50)
  • ...The Black Wind...
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2007, 09:13:38 pm »
You Know, that actually sounds really interesting.

So, how to I go about gathering the proper help to make this possible? Do I make a project forum and ask for help?

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2007, 09:16:56 pm »
You Know, that actually sounds really interesting.

So, how to I go about gathering the proper help to make this possible? Do I make a project forum and ask for help?

I'd help with the modeling. And any voiceovers you want.

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2007, 09:23:22 pm »
I would suggest making a thread for it and gather at least a few helpers first for various things. You'll need animators, voice actors, script writers, and so on and so forth.

I'd be willing to pitch in from a script writing/voice acting standpoint.

Magus

• Porrean (+50)
  • ...The Black Wind...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2007, 10:05:57 pm »
Hmm, alright. I could use all the help I need. I'll be the animator, but I could always use helpers making scene Doodads ( as in tree's, pillars, rocks, stairs, doors, houses, ect.ect. ) and scenes themselves. If your really interested, PM me and we could plan even further in terms of modeling and animation.

Voice work and other things could be very tricky. If there is lack of voice actors, we could always just go with the modern Silent Text movie like you seen in some games like Paper Mario. . .

I got  the cape done: ( Well, Version 5 (yes, the 5th remake I know. . .) of the cape anyway. I think its pretty good. )

^The version 4 color

^The version 5 coloring...Hit the nose with this one I think.

^The version 5, from the back. . . Hair still deep blue. ( still got to make it a bit more silver )

^ The version 5 UV Map. . . Nothing special really.

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2007, 10:25:52 pm »
Very nice stuff, lemme tell you.

And if we lack for enough voice actors, there's always the Voice Acting Alliance board. It's full of voice actors, if you couldn't tell from the name.

The real key is finding decent script writers. I'd LIKE to think I would be good, but that's up to you.

Magus

• Porrean (+50)
  • ...The Black Wind...
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2007, 10:38:00 pm »
Well, if your a good script writer, It'd be great if you could join.

So far, me and my two neighbors, and good friends, Ras and Vinm ( More Chrono Cross Freaks than CT ) would serve as the project heads, since we all live right next to each other, and would be able to manage all the clips, voices, scripts, and such and put it all together.

However, 3 people isn't enough, and we'd need all the help we can get from you. . . I'll later make a topic somewhere and give all the details.