Author Topic: Chrono Trigger Rebirth is being revived yet again.  (Read 3361 times)

Shinrin

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • Chrono Trigger Fan # 100
    • View Profile
    • Shinrin Cole
Re: Chrono Trigger Rebirth is being revived yet again.
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2008, 12:15:26 pm »
I've been busy with holiday work for the past few weeks, i haven't been able to do anything lately.. it's hard to do more work after doing 10 hours a work a day.

Panzer88

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2008, 01:20:08 am »
yay, prophets guile just released, that's one. :)

4th Triforce piece

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2008, 03:49:52 am »
Good game if it gets DONE. Don't rush it whatever you do okay?  In fact: it wouldn't hurt to post progress or setbacks; like in Chrono Trigger Azyla's style fangame at the top of this section who mentioned she had some sort of battle animation probleme where the sprite functioned like Chorno even though visually it was not.     

By the way. David and Serena (who look like Chrono and Marle or I am seeing things) :? NEGLECTED TO PUT THE CAMPFIRE OUT! tsk tsk tsk.  Rule number 1 with a campfire. NEVER ever leave it unattened since any mistake could cost them their forest and maybe nearby villages.  Smokey the bear comes to Chorno and Marley at Lucca's house:  Remeber only YOU can prevent forest fires. :!:  Chorno&Marle: ? Who the heck are you.   Smokey: I am the guardian of all the forest of the Universe to protect them from stupid acts like you just did and hopefully won't do again.  :x Bye.  (Smokey dissapears into a time gate).  Chrono: That was weird.

Poster's note. I tried to upload an image of the bear but it won't let me even though I dragged it onto this message box and clicked insert image.  Poo. :x