Zenan Plains - Site Discussion > Polling

What's your favorite Chrono Trigger quote?

(1/12) > >>

Lord J Esq:
What's your favorite quote from this very quotable game? Oh, and keep in mind that I left out Magus' line about laughing at fate for fear that it would steal the show. If you insist, though, you can vote for it by selecting "Other" and listing it in your reply. Other quotes not mentioned in the list are also welcome.

CyberSarkany:
Difficult question...but I did chose

It all began aeons ago, when man's ancestors picked up a shard of a strange red rock…. Its power, which was beyond human comprehension, cultivated dreams…. In turn, love and hate were born…. Only time will see how it all ends.

because, well, it shows that love and hate coexist, and much more.

Romana:
"All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu…. This is the truth! This is my belief! …at least for now."

Always has been and always will be my favourite.

Mavix:
Ayla fight while alive! Win and live. Lose and die. Rule of life. No change rule.

this quote shows how even ayla (that isn't even that smart, but extreemly helpful) care's for the sake of the planet even if it takes her life to save it. she wont back out in somthing she took promise too. that shows her honor.

P.s. the quote has honor but its iliterat. thats what i like about it.

ZeaLitY:
I picked "Idiots...nothing can live forever". Having Magus come that far and finally get revenge on Queen Zeal was a treat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version