Author Topic: Anything you guys want to see?  (Read 687 times)

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
Anything you guys want to see?
« on: May 22, 2007, 10:49:14 am »
Hey all I was wondering if you had any cool ( doable!!! ) ideas for event coding of these dungeons. 

Any ideas for puzzles......features.....cut scenes etc.  Some of the cooler stuff that we don't have (I think chrono 99 realized this) is the soup mini game.  Just fun little games the player can do to take a break.  We have the frog protecting ayla mini game coming up, chrono 99's drum puzzle and now my guillotine mini game but if you have any more let me know.  (I'm mainly asking cause I'm not sure what to do with flea).

Something I'm toying with right now is to see if I can get a "lantern" effect through copy tiles/getobjectcoords.  Also Zakyrus (sp) blackjack minigame was a really good idea.

--JP

nightmare975

• Architect of Kajar
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
Re: Anything you guys want to see?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2007, 03:28:02 pm »
How about a minigame where Flea launches a ball of magic and you have to knock it back and forth, like in LoZ:OoT, or L0Z:TP

You know, when you fight Ganondorf and you "play baseball" with his magic.

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2007, 03:39:27 pm »
OOO nice idea.  The only thing is we don't fight flea I dont think.  BUT i do have a perfect spot for something like this I'm going to be making a mini Zelda Spoof dungeon as a sidequest (I already had a preliminary map). 

I needed a "boss" like character and that kind of mini game should be easy to do for the boss. 

Good idea keep em coming!

--JP

Agent 12

• Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2007, 03:46:22 pm »
Actually I have a way to implement something similar to that for Serrans Fortress.

I'll keep work on it and hopefully have something to show you tonight!

--JP