Author Topic: Making peace with the dwarves??  (Read 1194 times)

Dark Serge

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • Now, let love bleed...
    • View Profile
Making peace with the dwarves??
« on: May 19, 2007, 05:29:56 am »
I read that if you do the Hydra quest, you kill the Hydra, and then put up Razzly front and let her inspect the Hydra. She will then mention the Hydra has a baby, and the baby Hydra wil walk around the pond. Then, after the fight with the Hi Ho Tank on Water Dragon Isle, Kid mentions that the forest is not dead, and that there's a baby Hydra. The dwarves will now go back to the forest instead of disappear.

Does anyone know if this is true? If so, it's worth checking out.

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • eater of cows and small fuzzy animals since 1991
    • View Profile
Re: Making peace with the dwarves??
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2007, 05:52:14 am »
I read that if you do the Hydra quest, you kill the Hydra, and then put up Razzly front and let her inspect the Hydra. She will then mention the Hydra has a baby, and the baby Hydra wil walk around the pond. Then, after the fight with the Hi Ho Tank on Water Dragon Isle, Kid mentions that the forest is not dead, and that there's a baby Hydra. The dwarves will now go back to the forest instead of disappear.

Does anyone know if this is true? If so, it's worth checking out.

she mentions a baby hydra if she is in your party but i've heard nothing about it if you have her in front.

Mr. Molecule

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 01:39:48 am »
Yeah, it's true. You don't need Razzly in front, just in the party. She'll notice the Hydra whelps, then after you beat the Hi Ho tank a party member will tell the dwarves of the whelp's existence, and they say they'll return to the marshes.

To be honest, I vaguely remembering this happening when I played through a while back without Razzly in my party--that was a long time ago, though. Also, haven't checked whether the dwarves actually do return to the marshes.

ZealKnight

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Loyal Knight of the Kingdom of Zeal
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 01:56:29 pm »
I don't think you need Razzly in your party, do you really?

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • eater of cows and small fuzzy animals since 1991
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 06:28:24 pm »
I don't think you need Razzly in your party, do you really?
you do.

chapapote

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2013, 01:57:13 pm »
You can avoid that if Razzly is in the party during the fight against the Hydra, but not when you take the humour? I'm not sure about the triggers to get RazFlower.