Author Topic: vote for a petition  (Read 780 times)

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
  • eater of cows and small fuzzy animals since 1991
    • View Profile
Re: vote for a petition
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 07:13:00 pm »
you fail at understanding how companies deal with major copyright infringement.

ZealKnight

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Loyal Knight of the Kingdom of Zeal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 05:49:15 pm »
exactly the only thing we can do is annoy them to the point of creation of chrono break or they remake it

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2007, 02:32:28 am »
exactly the only thing we can do is annoy them to the point of creation of chrono break or they remake it
that wont work.
hell would you go out of your way for a bunch of whiny bitches? I doubt square would either.
show support for the series and hope that they see that people want a new game, acting like a child and crying "WANTS NEW CHRONO GAMES PLOX" to them wont do shit.

grey_the_angel

• Alternate Primary Member
  • CC:ALSAT project leader/sole member >.>
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2007, 02:34:50 am »
that wont work.
hell would you go out of your way for a bunch of whiny bitches? I doubt square would either.
show support for the series and hope that they see that people want a new game, acting like a child and crying "WANTS NEW CHRONO GAMES PLOX" to them wont do shit.

Also, I'd like to add "no akira toriyama please. Despite his fame, he sucks at developing characters, and quite frankly I'd like to see a CC sequal that didn't look like a good damn dbz show."

Dark Serge

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • Now, let love bleed...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2007, 04:25:59 am »
Why? I love Akira Toriyama's style of drawing. I gotta admit, Crono looks very much like SSJ Teen Gohan, and he has something with bandana's, but that's just how I like it. The way he draws the eyes, the expressions, really makes you create a special bond with the characters.

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2007, 09:01:52 am »
Why? I love Akira Toriyama's style of drawing. I gotta admit, Crono looks very much like SSJ Teen Gohan, and he has something with bandana's, but that's just how I like it. The way he draws the eyes, the expressions, really makes you create a special bond with the characters.

really? Toriyama's drawings seem to lack a lot when it comes to expressions, most of the time they seem normal,crack happy and angry with a tendency to scream beyond lung capacity.

the guy who did Cross's art, i cant remember his name gives a more realistic feel to Cross which in a story with the emotional depth both trigger and cross have works much better.

Toriyama recycles his character designs way to often and his style of art just doesn't work with the Chrono story beyond sprites because then you can get away with less detailed expressions

SolidSnake_8608

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2007, 10:00:09 am »
I agree, the artist for CC certaintly did a better job than Toriyama did on CT, like you said, he just adds a bit of needed realism to the art and it turns out beautifully.

As far as a petition, that thing would never even get to the desk of anyone important at SE.

grey_the_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2007, 02:32:31 pm »

really? Toriyama's drawings seem to lack a lot when it comes to expressions, most of the time they seem normal,crack happy and angry with a tendency to scream beyond lung capacity.

the guy who did Cross's art, i cant remember his name gives a more realistic feel to Cross which in a story with the emotional depth both trigger and cross have works much better.

Toriyama recycles his character designs way to often and his style of art just doesn't work with the Chrono story beyond sprites because then you can get away with less detailed expressions
dude's name was Yuuki Nobuteru and he made Escaflowne, which is why the main character's from both look similar as hell.

ZealKnight

• Loyal Knight of the Kingdom of Zeal
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2007, 09:50:43 pm »
that wont work.

I kinda meant that, I just said it stupidly.

saridon

• Mystical Knight (+700)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2007, 03:24:18 am »

dude's name was Yuuki Nobuteru and he made Escaflowne, which is why the main character's from both look similar as hell.
Escaflowne the anime or manga? because the manga looks quite different.

grey_the_angel

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2007, 04:58:39 pm »

Escaflowne the anime or manga? because the manga looks quite different.
I think the manga. but yeah, of course it does: it's colored and high polished.