Author Topic: Nature of the Dragon Gods  (Read 4361 times)

Magus_Brokenhart

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
Re: Nature of the Dragon Gods
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2009, 05:53:50 am »
Hey, another similarity between Schala and Harle. They are both weak-willed. Harle followed her parent's orders reluctantly, like Schala did to Zeal.

Schala Zeal

• Radical Dreamer (+2000)
  • 7th Elemental Innate, and vtuber
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2009, 05:02:26 pm »
*disapproving stare*

Zephira

• Bounty Hunter
  • Errare Explorer (+1500)
  • You're not afraid of the dark, are you?...Are you?
    • View Profile
    • My deviantArt page
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2009, 05:46:39 pm »
Hey, another similarity between Schala and Harle. They are both weak-willed. Harle followed her parent's orders reluctantly, like Schala did to Zeal.

Uh oh, you made the Princess mad!

And since when was Harle the daughter of the Dragon Gods? I thought she was apart of the same entity, just using a human form instead of a dragon.

chrono eric

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2009, 09:14:54 pm »
They created Harle at some point, sort of it the same way that Schala created Kid.

Thought

• Guru of Time Emeritus
  • God of War (+3000)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2009, 01:03:57 pm »
So daughter-like, but what we'd call a biological daughter. She had to join with the other dragon gods to form THE Dragon God, so she was created but to a degree on par with the others as well.

Magus_Brokenhart

• Guardian (+100)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2009, 09:07:09 am »
I am sorry, Princess Schala Zeal. ^_____^

I just tend to have my odd interpretations of certain characters. This one time I spoke with another Schala in Yahoo, and made her angry when I tried to convince her that while Magus has good in him, he is essentially not a very good person. She totally blew off on me. Anyways, don't think I am being a jerk or anything, but this actually has a basis. Would most people continue to help their insane mother into working with some demonic being? I think anyone with any form of balls would do the right thing and disobey for once. Harle didn't oppose her parents either, and nothing should be stronger than the power of love, right?

Dark Serge

• Time Traveler (+800)
  • Now, let love bleed...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2009, 04:43:40 am »
They obviously do have different characteristics. Like the red dragon who desires fighting, like the green dragon who immediately attacks without asking questions, and like the sky dragon who needlessly saves Serge from the Dead Sea. So yes, evidently they do have minds of their own. And considering their abilities, even if they were plasma beings, they still retained their innate elements, which is probably why they look how they do. They probably thought the look matched their innate magic.

IAmSerge

• Temporal Warrior (+900)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2009, 05:40:12 am »
Harle is so much amazing...

harle was a creation of the 6 dragon gods, so rather than being a splinter of the Dragon God, she was merely something that was created by it.  Per say, Lavos spawns were created by lavos, they cannot merge togethor to create lavos, nor did lavos split apart to create them.
its quite possible that rather than Harle herself merging with the dragons after defeating fate, she merely delivered them the frozen flame then left.

As by the fact that with only the 6 dragons without harle already look exactly like the final dragon, it isn't 100% set in stone that she merged, nor was she needed to merge.

And by that deduction, yes it is possible that when she said she didn't want to fight with you, that she meant verbally, or in a past tense rather than future tense as the final dragon

So... in my personal opinion, Harle is still out there, somewhere...

...I'm waiting for you...

Harle = the best. always.