Author Topic: Chrono Cross Ending Enigma  (Read 82746 times)

ProjectoR

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
Re: Chrono Cross Ending Enigma
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2007, 07:07:02 pm »
one of the developers mentions the movie "flamenco"  anyone seen it?

ProjectoR

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2007, 08:59:31 pm »
DEVELOPERS ending, there is a battle between skeletor and black dragon, maby if u help him win, he rewards u an item.

also in music room, is a green and blue light option, maby to be activated so kid can steal somthing or do somthing...

a programmer sias to "push not pull"

ZEALITY how far have you come in teh developers ending?

did u get the white gown yet?

ProjectoR

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2007, 09:41:35 pm »
maby the key obtained by kidd, is not showing up, BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE KEY, therefore there is only ONE copy of the game that can access that room the LEGIT way...

number 1 copy?

where do you find the game copy number on the CD case?

the worm who ate midgar

• Iokan (+1)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2007, 09:22:56 am »
maby the key obtained by kidd, is not showing up, BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE KEY, therefore there is only ONE copy of the game that can access that room the LEGIT way...

number 1 copy?

where do you find the game copy number on the CD case?

first, although that is possible, its highly unlikely, highly, highly unlikely. I dont think the developers would go through the trouble of creating an item, making it event related (it opens a door), creating an entire animation set (for kid stealing the key) then making it hidden. for it only to be put it in one copy of the game. furthermore, their is always the possibility that the person who bought the copy with they key in it could have never gotten the developers ending and thus never gotten the key at all and all that work went to waste. oh and the first copy is probably japanese.

all this isnt to say that i believe that their is a key, just addressing the issue at hand.  i havent actually gotten to the developers ending but i will as soon as i can find my ps1 memory card. or i feel like loading up a psx emu.

second, my friend put in idea in my head while i was reading this topic: with alot of 3d games, the maps arnt one unified piece like in 2d games. their segmented. so wen you walk through a door or something into a different area, your character is redirected to a new map (like in rpg maker) hence the load times between areas. if you walk out of a map (with a walk though walls code) your still on the same map, just in empty black space.

so if you used the walk though walls code to get into a door, you would just walk past the door and into the empty space behind it. not into the area that the door would redirect you too.

ill read over this [sarcasm] well written [/sarcasm] faq and see what else i can contibute

ProjectoR

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2007, 09:55:13 pm »
ok fine but what if aliens made this game as a key to  thier home, the game would involve alien technology and the secret door could be a gateway to another world....

haha a lil far out but its ok to imagine ALL possibilities

ZeaLitY

• Entity
  • End of Timer (+10000)
  • Spring Breeze Dancin'
    • View Profile
    • My Compendium Staff Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2007, 11:09:34 pm »
Quote from: Richard Dawkins
There's this thing called being so open-minded your brains drop out.

Freakyfrankie

• Porrean (+50)
  • I'm a girl! A girl! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2007, 12:59:43 am »
Wow... just... wow. Aliens now? O.o

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2007, 01:28:44 pm »
ProjectoR, my god you are just adorable. :D

ProjectoR

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2007, 09:08:33 pm »
im afriad to say the this richard dawkins character is now dead, and we are still alive...

maby his mind IM-ploded.

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2007, 10:14:38 pm »
What? No he isn't.

ProjectoR

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2007, 04:03:00 am »
my bad, sounded like a medieval scientist.....

Romana

• Springtime of Youth
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
  • Fight the Future
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2007, 08:55:23 am »
my bad, sounded like a medieval scientist.....

...I think this sentence speaks for itself.

ProjectoR

• Porrean (+50)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2007, 01:50:55 am »
i've some to a conclusion that to open the final door, a whole pile of riddles needs to be solved on both floors

example, the skeletor and dragon, the movie flamenco needs to been seen, the music room, and the blue and green light, push not pull
the reset room, where if you screw up you can reset and start again, these riddles might need to solved in order...

we have to make a list and document all the riddles and go from there, maby each one of us here at crono comp, can each solve a riddle and start putting the pieces together...

all i can say is wow this is gonna be challenging and fun.

please leave youre name here to let us know who will be participating in the riddles solving, and wich one you want to conquer.

i havnt decided yet im waiting for mercury retrograde to end on july 24th lol

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2007, 02:20:43 am »
That does it. This guy is some rare form of troll. He can't possibly be serious.

Kebrel

• Springtime of Youth
  • Magical Dreamer (+1250)
  • नार्य काम संस्कृत
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2007, 01:06:51 am »
i've some to a conclusion that to open the final door, a whole pile of riddles needs to be solved on both floors

example, the skeletor and dragon, the movie flamenco needs to been seen, the music room, and the blue and green light, push not pull
the reset room, where if you screw up you can reset and start again, these riddles might need to solved in order...

we have to make a list and document all the riddles and go from there, maby each one of us here at crono comp, can each solve a riddle and start putting the pieces together...

all i can say is wow this is gonna be challenging and fun.

please leave youre name here to let us know who will be participating in the riddles solving, and wich one you want to conquer.

i havnt decided yet im waiting for mercury retrograde to end on july 24th lol

I wish you luck my good sir.