Author Topic: The Black Wind has Begun to Blow...  (Read 1290 times)

Dark Angel

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
The Black Wind has Begun to Blow...
« on: September 16, 2004, 05:26:01 am »
I don't beleve I have the right to be here...

But I've come to make pace with my embarising past...
 :cry:
I Quite honistly was shocked that Zeality despite not even hearing me out the last time took the time to recomind somone to talk to me over AIM recently...

I... As you may know me was the pompus Prick Known as CS Prophet...

I've... Done a lot of growing up sence back then...

For thouse of you who don't remember or wern't here I threw a fit wean My ideas where desmissed as medeoker & I was treated like an Ideot...

I still sand by most of what I have to say... But I've grown up a bit & don't feal the need to have my Ideas shared...

Last time no mater what I thought I proved conterary I was given no chanse to have you guys put my ideas up becuse they conficted with yours... I also didn't explane myself well enugh from what I was recent'y told...

So... Basicly I'm here to offer my opinons in the simple hope that they won't fall on deff ears agen wean I take the time to share them...

If you don't want me around it's ok... I'm just hopeing for a second cance to show that I'm not the ideot you guys took me foor... :wink:

YbrikMetaknight

• Squaretable Knight (+400)
  • I strike fast and disappear for years at a time.
    • View Profile
    • Chrono Compendium
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2004, 02:26:34 am »
All right...fine.  You get your second chance.  But if you try to prove something and we find that you're still wrong, don't start being an ass again.  You WILL be banned once more if you start to pull the crap you started to do the last time.  And the fact that your writing is so bad that it's barely comprehensible really doesn't help your case much.

I really am willing to give you another shot at being a part of this community.  But you have to show that you actually have grown up.  Typing out your posts in something that actually has a spell-checking function would be nice, too, but really I just don't want you to get mad that we think you're wrong and have gotten tired of listening to you try to prove yourself right, and then go on and start trolling all over the place like you did at the other site.

Welcome back to the Compendium, but you will not be warned again.  Act like a baby again and you go right back to being banned.

Dark Angel

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2004, 05:56:15 am »
Fare enuff...  :wink:

Nice to see you agen...

I realy don't recall everything that happend last time but it would seem I pissed you off more then you did me... :cry:

Sorry man...

Trust me you will not have to put up with that crap... But don't expect me to not debate!  :lol:

I will voce my ideas sometimes unless I find them to be wrong... Wich is actuly quite easy to prove to me that I am...

I won't argure to the extereems I did last time by any means... I just hope you would atlest see where I'm comeing from... Your explinatons for how I was wrong last time wherent anywhere ner satisfactery... I kinda wish I had the cance to read them agen to just see if I missed something... A few of my ideas have canged sence then... But I still make a compelling case... I'm gowing to look into your ideas too but alest point them out to me this time insted of saying your wrong & leave it at that like last time... I found almost nothing in your wightings that actuly proved differint... Agen though I probabuly just missed them...

Agen... Sorry for being an ideot...

I guss ultemintly I just wanted to come back to apologize for being as ass to the only pepole I could realy relate to on these games...

Sorry... :cry:

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2004, 11:19:27 pm »
Holy gliffing glarf-nabber! I'm normally not one to tisk about spelling errors...but Gooberama! And...since you're, like, asking for help...

beleve=believe
pace=peace
embarising=embarassing
honistly=honestly
recomind=recommend
sence=since
thouse=those
wern't & wherent=weren't
wean=when
desmissed=dismissed
medeoker=mediocre
ideot=idiot
sand=stand
feal=feel
mater=matter
conterary=?=contrary
chanse=chance
conficted=conflicted
explane=explain
enugh & enuff=enough
recent'y=recently
basicly=basically
deff=deaf
agen=again
foor=for
realy=really
voce=voice
wich=which
actuly=actually
argure=argue
extereems=extremes
atlest=at least
comeing=coming
explinations=explanations
ner=near
satisfactery=satisfactory
cance=chance
canged=changed
gowing=going
alest=at least
insted=instead
wightings=writings
actuly=actually
differint=different
probabuly=probably
ultemintly=ultimately
pepole=people
realy=really

Well...good luck with that whole grammer road-block you're obviously dealing with...Aside from that, don't try too hard to argue things that have no evidence to support them against things that actually do, that's how you turn into an ass. But some better grammer & spelling doesn't hurt either...

Dark Angel

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2004, 01:04:37 am »
Thanks...

But see here I ONLY argue facts with facts!

I never suport anything unless I have sufishint sustaning evedints to do so...

I just take alot more into acount then most...  :wink:

Symmetry

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2004, 01:40:22 am »
Quote from: V_Translanka
But some better grammer & spelling doesn't hurt either...

You mean "grammar", right?  :D

Radical_Dreamer

• Entity
  • Zurvan Surfer (+2500)
    • View Profile
    • The Chrono Compendium
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2004, 02:02:04 am »
Please use spell check. I know that poor spelling doesn't mean bad ideas, but it makes your posts significantly easier to read, not to mention you'll be taken more seriously. Other than that, if you feel you've grown up enough to come back, then by all means, rejoin the discussion.