Author Topic: Is santa a drug abuser.  (Read 3483 times)

Kyronea

• Errare Explorer (+1500)
    • View Profile
Re: Is santa a drug abuser.
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 12:19:17 am »
Of course it is. In fact, quite a number of people are addicted to it, hence why so many have trouble awakening in the morning, because they now require the caffine in order to get back to normal...withdrawel, if you will.

Korro

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • Does a time egg hatch a time bird?
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2007, 02:00:49 am »
I know you freakin stole this from robot chicken dude :lol:

SergeTheRadicalDreamer

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2007, 04:12:12 pm »
I know you freakin stole this from robot chicken dude :lol:
haha you got called

Mavix

• Enlightened One (+200)
  • I'm the pirate and I make any fool walk the Plank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2007, 05:08:45 pm »

haha you got called
I know you freakin stole this from robot chicken dude
Called? what the hells robot chicken. what website is that. I heard about santa doing drugs from my freind Ivan. He Tolled me. I'll ask him.
By the way Santa is still a coke addict no matter what!!!

SergeTheRadicalDreamer

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2007, 05:15:54 pm »
Yeah I'm just joking man, dont worry about it.  Robot Chicken is a fifteen minute skit show on adult swim that has lots of wacky stuff like that on it.  Anyway, I personally think he only dips into blow for the holiday season, being that hes sitting on his butt the rest of the year I would guess hes a big pothead

Mavix

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2007, 05:19:29 pm »
and the reason hes fat is because he gets the munchies. LOL

Korro

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2007, 09:59:39 pm »
Okay YOUR FRIEND stole that from robot chicken, its the santa murder files skit.

Mavix

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2007, 03:03:34 pm »
Santa killed sombody! :shock:
Sombody needs to stop him and his sidekick elves.
The should walk the plank.

SergeTheRadicalDreamer

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2007, 07:41:03 pm »
Santa killed sombody! :shock:
Sombody needs to stop him and his sidekick elves.
The should walk the plank.
You seemed shocked.  Well, are you sitting down?  Because if that surprised you you should be ready for what I'm about to say.
Santa has killed many in his years as a drug runner.  Hell, his reign started with murder.  Does the name Saint Nicholas ring a bell?  Many mistake him as being the same person as Santa Claus, but such is not the case.  Saint Nick was Santa before Santa existed.  He would break his back delivering presents to children around the world for the sorry gift of more cookies and milk than one person can possible consume.  Angry with the thankless masses, he devised a way to get back at them and get a little for himself at the same time;  he created the Tweaks, a group of children devoted to cooking methamphetamine in the basement floors of his workshop.  Ole Saint Nick would then distribute this harmful drug while riding his sleigh on christmas eve, whether the recipients be child or adult, sometimes even hidden in the toys of the youth.  The children making the meth in his workshop would ingest it, which stunted their growth, creating the little known race of humans known as oompa loompas.  This business continued for many years.
Santa Claus was a business associate of Saint Nick's in the beginning.  He would distribute to eastern europe, asia, north africa and the middle east, while not-so-saint nick would take the rest.  Eventually Santa grew tired of riding bitch, though, and plotted a take over of the business.  He secretly founded a facility in South America devoted to harvesting cocaine.  Like Saint Nick he used children to harvest the drugs, and they too ingested them, stunting their growth and creating a race entirely different, and much more efficient, than Saint Nick's oompa loompas.  These were the first elves.  On December 24, 1935, when Saint Nick's workshop was frenzied with the last minute rush, they were attacked by Santa and his elves full force.  Caught off guard, Nicks army of oompa loompas was no match for the superior might of the elves.  They were driven to the deepest depths of Africa, where they founded Loompaland.  Nick was executed and Santa began his bloody reign.
Who do you think killed Kennedy?  How could Amelia Airheart just disappear?  To find the answer, one must only look to the crystalline sky on Christmas Eve...

Wow, I'm bored.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2007, 08:23:39 pm by SergeTheRadicalDreamer »

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2007, 08:26:12 pm »
There's a time and a place for this kind of retard (no offense to the Mentally Handicaped) crack-addled (no offense to the Crack-Addleded) conspiracy (no offense to Cons Pirates) nonsense and that's...oh wait, no, that's the internet. You've got it.

cupn00dles

• Dimension Crosser (+1000)
  • Beneath this mask there is more than flesh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2007, 08:38:57 pm »
no offense to Cons Pirates

Holy hell. Is a Con Pirate some sort of Pirate that's also a Con Artist?

Shit. Those should be more deadly than those ninja-wizards that invaded Mordor.

V_Translanka

• Interim Global Moderator
  • Arbiter (+8000)
  • Destroyer of Worlds
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/v_translanka/
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2007, 08:42:52 pm »
I don't know...Y'know, with all the many mysteries surrounding the Cons Pirates 'n' all...I just knew I didn't wanna offend 'em.

Korro

• Enlightened One (+200)
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2007, 09:03:50 pm »
actually, this time SANTA WAS THE ONE WHO WAS KILLED!! at least he was in the skit.

dan_death

• Architect of Kajar
  • Chronopolitan (+300)
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2007, 11:56:49 pm »
YOU GUYS, it's not santa who you should be worrying about.....it's the EASTER BUNNY!!! he hides little eggs everywhere filled with crack, and what not, and tells kids to go find them, so that he won't get blamed for actually GIVING the kids the drugs.

SergeTheRadicalDreamer

• Earthbound (+15)
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2007, 02:40:43 am »
actually, this time SANTA WAS THE ONE WHO WAS KILLED!! at least he was in the skit.
By the DEA, no doubt.  The US government has been monitoring Santa's movements to the best of their ability for years now (which is to say, not very well.  Atmospheric interference makes it hard to monitor the north pole via sattlelite, and even then santa's workshop is so well hidden that they cant find it.)  I'm surprised that with his ahead of its time cloaking technology they were able to track him down.  Perhaps they followed the air currents created by the movement of his sled through the sky?  Or maybe he didnt die at all, but staged his own death to get the DEA off his back, or for any other reason really, you never know whats going on in that guys head.  Maybe it was an assassination by a rogue band of oompa loompas bent on avenging their fallen leader and reclaiming the North Pole?  More information is definitely needed...
YOU GUYS, it's not santa who you should be worrying about.....it's the EASTER BUNNY!!! he hides little eggs everywhere filled with crack, and what not, and tells kids to go find them, so that he won't get blamed for actually GIVING the kids the drugs.
Yeah, hes crazy alright.  Perhaps there is a connection between the two?  Or maybe the easter bunny assassinated santa and is taking over the north pole with an army of rabid bunnies!  Or just regular bunnies with really pointy teeth, I mean those elves are tough but they go down easy if you chew at their ankles (I know from experience.  I was there... I was there...:cry:)